IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as an on-premise solution.
Vendor works with midsize to large enterprises and across multiple industries.
Fiserv, Takeda, The Prince’s Trust, BBVA Compass, Alpine Electronics
About IBM Cognos Business Intelligence
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence is BI software available in separate editions for z/OS and for Linux on System z. The platform is built on a scalable infrastructure designed to simplify data access in order to facilitate report generation, business analysis, dashboard views, and mobile app access.
The software is designed to run multiple workloads simultaneously, monitors, measures and manages corporate performance, and provides users with real-time information. Additionally, the platform works as a common foundation for all data access, system management processes and information delivery procedures.
About the Company
International Business Machines (IBM) is headquartered in Armonk, New York.
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Key Features
- Quickly gather, synthesize and organize the info most relevant to a unified, efficient workflow with stats, dashboard and reports
- Easy to use collaboration tools help sync the information and insights decision-makers will ultimate use to execute short and long term plans
- Ensure decisions are checked against hard numbers and “what-if” scenarios
- Use IBM Cognos BI on an individual, independent workspace via desktop computer
- Capitalize on existing workflows and integrate with new ones to execute high-participation management processes across the organization
- Over the web access: share, interact, plan and model complex analytic viewpoints and workspaces across the multiple workspaces of multiple users
- Mobile: on-the-go BI is completely on-demand with robust mobile capabilities
- Deploy and administer Cognos from one centralized location
- Optimized up-time and complete access enhanced via web integration
- As business grows and needs grow too, capitalize on incremental investments with a solution that is open, modular, and easily to integrate
Products Similar to IBM Cognos Business Intelligence