Marketo Marketing Automation Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
Vendor works with small to midsize companies and across multiple industries.
CA Technologies, Charles Schwab, George Washington University, MyFitnessPal, Nokia
About Marketo Marketing Automation
Marketo Marketing Automation is marketing automation software that facilitates search marketing, landing pages, web personalization, form creation, social media management and behavior tracking. The platform is equipped with lead nurting tools, ad targeting tools, and mobile engagement capabilities.
The software enables users to identify prospects and customers, set sales call triggers, and supports lead scoring, sales intelligence and CRM integration. Additionally, the platform measures and optimizes marketing programs, and is equipped with a calendar and analytic report generation tools.
About the Company
Marketo was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.
Marketo Marketing Automation Key Features
- Traffic-to-lead conversion
- Sales-ready prospect identification
- Follow-up reminders and alerts
- Lead development and sales task automation
- Qualify hot, warm and cold prospects
- Manage lead education for sales-readiness
- Set up triggers for automated prospect behavior responses
- Automate lead qualification workflows
- Granular scoring criteria includes demographics and behaviors
- Quantify prospect interest
- Personalized invitation creation and automatic reminder alerts
- Integration capabilities for webinar providers including Citrix GoToWebinar, Adobe Connect, Cisco WebEx, and ON24
- Lend scalability to event creation processes with reusable assets
- Multi-channel capabilities including video campaigns, online ads, mobile, virtual events, and social media
- Cost tracking for later ROI analysis
Products Similar to Marketo Marketing Automation