NetSuite SuiteFlow Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is a SaaS and integrated workflow management solution. Since it integrates with all of NetSuite’s dashboards and analytics applications, SuiteFlow gives users real-time access to important business processes and data from any location.
Over 16,000 midsized and high-growth companies, as well as divisions of large enterprises, use NetSuite to run their business. NetSuite’s ERP software is also applicable to any industry type. Their customers range from insurance providers to retail restaurant chains to online retailers, demonstrating the flexibility of their solution.
Prudential, Jollibee, Guitar Center, Intuitive Surgical, Hamamatsu
View Vendor's Product Page
About NetSuite SuiteFlow
NetSuite SuiteFlow is an integrated workflow management solution, giving your business flexible and powerful tools that ensure everyone in your business is improving processes and business agility. With SuiteFlow, quickly generate rules-based workflows that help you streamline, automate, and improve business processes—whether you’re executing an efficient collections process or making a better lead nurturing process.
SuiteFlow helps you respond to change rapidly by adjusting approval chains and business processes depending on your business needs or organizational change. It improves performance using dashboards that provide you with clear visibility into bottlenecks, process performance, and improvement opportunities. Avoid the hassle of paper and email-based workflows with SuiteFlow, making your business easier to manage than ever.
About the Company
NetSuite was founded in 1998 and has its headquarters in San Mateo, CA — right in the heart of Silicon Valley. Its nine offices span the globe, with locations in Europe, Canada, Australia, and Asia. Gartner named NetSuite one of the top 10 the fastest growing financial management solution, and they’ve received four CODiE Awards from the Software and Information Industry Association in the past two years. The company’s full suite of product offerings includes NetSuite OpenAir, NetSuite CRM+ and NetSuite SuiteCommerce.
NetSuite SuiteFlow Key Features
Graphical Workflow Management
- Workflow Manager delivers a comprehensive graphical point-and-click solution that helps you build and sustain workflows
- Assemble rules-based workflows in order to streamline business processes like sales discounting, lead nurturing, purchase order approvals, and collections management
- Make, view, and edit/manage workflow states, rules, actions, and branching conditions
Powerful Workflow Capabilities
- Schedule automatic workflows, or denote the triggering events which will initiate them, like when records are created, viewed, or updated
- Manage states that records pass through during the course of workflows, and define conditional actions that occur during each state
Supports Integrated Workflows
- Rules-based workflow tools that automatically manage and drive lead nurturing to improve conversion
- Create and supervise lead nurturing workflows by automatically sending emails and follow ups
- Real-time visibility and ability to observe lead nurturing performance, as well as adjust nurturing to maximize results
Automated Back-Office Processes
- Automated payment reminders through email using rules-based escalation so the main account manager or collections personnel can follow up and, if necessary, apply credit holds for overdue receivables
- To ensure compliance and increase efficiency, simplify approval processes through different departments for workflow relating to discounting rules, corporate asset purchasing, and travel expenses
Visibility into Performance Processes
- SuiteFlow workflows integrate with NetSuite’s analytics and dashboards, providing real-time feedback on business processes
- Provides insights needed to modify business rules, change processes, and adjust routing when necessary to drive results and efficiency
Create and Customize
- Customize workflows based on business needs
- Workflows are carried forward with application upgrades automatically
- Built on SuiteScript, a flexible, mature, proven, and open foundation. Use SuiteScript to call external web services or make custom actions and use them within workflows
NetSuite SuiteFlow Screenshots
NetSuite SuiteFlow Product Videos
White Papers and Demos
Managing the Multi-Company Corporation
White Paper provided by NetSuite
This white paper reviews the issues and the solutions for the multi-organizational enterprise to manage both its sales and financial components, including requirements for addressing differing currencies, taxation rules and local and consolidated reporting.
Products Similar to NetSuite SuiteFlow