- Personal Edition (individual use only) – Free
- Named User License – $1,350 per named user
- Document License – $350 per named user, per document
- Concurrent License – $15,000 per concurrent user
- Additional pricing options available
Product is a cloud-based, in-memory SaaS solution featuring robust integration capabilities.
Vendor works with midsized to global enterprises with a range of tailored solutions for multiple industries in the public and private sectors.
Hertz, Cisco, Gatorade, LUSH, Tommy Hilfiger Europe
QlikView Business Discovery platform does away with expensive and outdated business intelligence systems that constrain the end user’s analytic creativity. Instead, this top business intelligence tool leverages the power of patented, in-memory cloud technology to aggregate, organize and present data to employees throughout the organizational hierarchy.
Intuitive reports, dashboards and other business apps are easy for any user to create with simple, no-programming-required toolsets, and QlikView’s secure delivery system accommodates multiple device types as well as role-based permissions. QlikView enables users to find the information they need with a handful of mouse clicks and transform that insight into actionable tasks for themselves and their teams.
About the Company
Qlik was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania.
QlickView Key Features
- Easily collaborate on data, reports and decisions with highly dynamic dashboards instead of static reports
- Real-time, co-browsing capabilities
- In-app annotations and bookmarks enable ongoing discussions over time
- Polished visuals keep users engaged and enhance usability
- “Remix” tools allow for multiple levels of drill down as well as making it easy to take apart and reassemble data sets quickly
- Share dashboards, reports, apps, notes, tasks and more across business and social networks with secure protocols intact
- Free up IT staff with QlikView’s associative, in-memory architecture built for up to a billion-record data sets or thousands of users
- Highly developed integrations limit risks and slash deployment costs by preserving and capitalizing on existing systems
- Automatic load balancing to ensure maximum performance even with thousands of users
- 64-bit Intel architectures; seamless integration of 32-bit and 64-bit data sources
Products Similar to QlikView