Sage FAS Fixed Assets Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Sage FAS Fixed Assets uses the Microsoft SQL Network and comes in several versions, such as single-user or multi-user, to fit the specific needs of its customers. The solution can also be customized to meet the unique requirements of any business process.
Sage FAS Fixed Assets Software can be used by a broad range of companies and industries, from big to small. Solutions are available for both commercial businesses and nonprofit, governmental organizations.
Bell & Gosset, Catawba Valley Medical Center, Dahill Industries, Goodwill Omaha, Illinois Tool Works Inc.
View Vendor's Product Page
About Sage FAS Fixed Assets
Sage Fixed Assets Software is one of the most extensive fixed asset management solutions available on the market. The solution is designed to meet the needs of every sized business, whether the organization has 50 assets or more. Sage Fixed Assets Software includes advanced capabilities in accounting, asset inventory, reporting, and more, giving businesses access to accurate information and allowing them to streamline their processes for improved asset management.
About the Company
The Sage Group is a leading provider of business management software and services to companies around the globe, serving over 6 million customers. Sage North America, the North American subsidiary, has been delivering customizable and easy-to-use solutions for over 40 years. Sage delivers solutions in areas such as customer relationship management, accounting, contact management, warehouse management, human resources, and other specialized industry needs.
Sage FAS Fixed Assets Software Key Features
FAS Fixed Asset Accounting
- Use a comprehensive depreciation engine built with over 300,000 IRS and GAAP rules
- Easily manage the entire fixed assets lifecycle, from acquisition to disposal
- Meet GASB 34-35 reporting requirements
- Get accurate fixed asset accounting and reporting
- Improve budgeting, taxes, and more with extensive reporting capabilities
- Track the total value of assets
- Determine if filing a Form T1044 is necessary
FAS Fixed Asset Inventory
- Eliminate lost, damaged, or disposed assets
- Quickly and efficiently track multiple physical asset inventories with state-of-the-art barcode technology
- Leverage automated fixed asset inventory tracking and reconciliation functions
- Reduce tax and insurance overpayments
- Get reports for fixed asset listings, asset details, check out assets, overdue assets, transferred assets, fixed asset history, and more
- Import or export data to and from multiple spreadsheets and database applications
FAS CIP Accounting
- Track asset components before they are put into service
- Eliminate complex spreadsheets and manual data entry
- Report on current project status, actual vs. budget variance, and project details
- Use the “Project Snapshot” to view key project data at a glance
- Manage capitalized and expensed assets
- Gather and summarize purchase orders, receipts, invoices, and tasks
FAS Report Writer
- Generate complete, accurate, and customized fixed assets reports
- Manage up to 999,999 assets in a report
- Use an unlimited number of sort and subtotal options
- Create column headings using any data field
- Customize standard reports according to business need
- Integrate other financial or tax data from spreadsheets, relational databases, etc.
Sage FAS Fixed Assets Software Screenshots
Sage FAS Fixed Assets Software Videos
Products Similar to Sage FAS Fixed Assets