SMGlobal FastMaint CMMS Review
- FastMaint Basic: $495
- FastMaint Standard: $995
- FastMaint Professional: $2495
- FastMaint Web: $2495
Product is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
Vendor works with small to midsize businesses in the maintenance industry.
Contact vendor directly for case studies.
About FastMaint CMMS
FastMaint CMMS can help manage preventive and planned maintenance of equipment and facilities. Improve the quality of maintenance systems while reducing the costs of labor and materials and increasing asset life.
An easy-to-use interface helps users become productive quickly. The product is a Microsoft Windows based CMMS package for small to mid-size maintenance teams. SMGlobal earned Microsoft’s ISV Software Solutions Competency in 2006.
About the Company
SMGlobal was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Apex, North Carolina.
FastMaint CMMS Key Features
- Track and estimate labor costs, material costs and inventory needs
- Import or export data from comma delimited files or spreadsheets
- Define global or individual working calendars with days off and holidays
- Detect schedule conflicts and reduce overtime costs
- Plan maintenance for any given period, email or print work orders and collect feedback
- Use work order history to find problem patterns and more
- FastMaint comes with a built-in Microsoft Jet (Access) database so many third party tools such as report writers, data extraction utilities and so on can extract information and integrate with it
Products Similar to SMGlobal FastMaint CMMS