Aptean Ross ERP Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as both an on-premise solution and as a SaaS solution.
Vendor is designed to serve the needs of small, midsize, and large process manufacturers.
Berner Food & Beverage Inc., BioConvergence LLC, Dicar, Freeport LNG, Hammond Group
About Aptean Ross ERP
Aptean Ross ERP is a scalable ERP solution built on a modular system that integrates manufacturing, distribution and finance functionality to enable process manufacturers to achieve their business goals. Aptean Ross ERP helps process manufacturers to keep pace with changes in regulations and compliance, to grow as market leaders, and to quickly adapt to changes in their industry and marketplace.
Aptean Ross ERP can also be quickly implemented and scaled to fit evolving business needs.
About the Company
Aptean was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Aptean Ross ERP Key Features
- Manage chart of accounts, currencies, fiscal calendars, balance types, and accounting periods
- Manage purchase orders and requisitions, MRP purchases, maintenance, receiving and invoice vouchering, and more
- Use flexible measurement units, batch scaling, input/output process specifications, product and job costing, individual location specifications, and material inputs
- Accurately report lot trace information
- Leverage contract management, automatic chargeback validation, automated updates to AR and GL, automatic fee and rebate accruals, and up-to-date memberships and pricing
- Easily post new content, such as product specifications and graphics, to your website without needing IT
- Use Radio Frequency (RF) data collection to receive bin transfers, raw materials, material picking, and shipment confirmation
- Improve sales by providing on-the-spot pricing quotes
- View customers’ financial and sales order history records
- Leverage the RIM BlackBerry platform and intuitive user interface
Products Similar to Aptean Ross ERP