eSoftware Professionals eFood-ERP Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as both an on-premise solution and as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with food processors, food distributors, breweries, distillers and food growers in the United States.
Dickinson Frozen Foods, Scenic Fruit Company, Feeding America
eFood-ERP is an ERP solution for food companies that provides support for accounting, sales, marketing and supply chain functions. For instance, this software’s food industry-specific features include product grading, product cycle tracking, product batch capabilities, quality control and production schedule management.
From distributors and processors to manufacturers and growers, the platform has solutions to maximize the user’s business’s profitability.
About the Company
eSoftware Professionals was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
eFood-ERP Key Features
- ERP solution designed specifically for food and beverage companies
- For distributors: fulfills orders, slims down inventory, and makes optimizes the purchasing process
- For processors and manufacturers: manages grower contacts, reduces raw material inventory, grades products, handles order fulfillment, and enforces compliance with food safety
- For growers: tracks lots for outputs and pesticides/herbicides, handles order fulfillment, and enforces compliance with food safety laws
- For alcohol companies: tracks aging processes, sets up BOMs, schedules production batches, tracks materials and products, and manages grower contact lists
- Flexible and scalable
- Tracks maintenance parts and labor costs
- Full accounting functionality
- Built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV framework
Products Similar to eSoftware Professionals eFood-ERP