This product is no longer available
This product has reached its end-of-life and is no longer being supported by the vendor.
– Fixmo Sentinel Review
Fixmo Sentinel is available as an on-premise solution.
Fixmo works with enterprise and mid-sized government agencies and companies.
Fixmo Sentinel is a module in the Fixmo EMP platform that detects device tampering and verifies device integrity. The program monitors your devices around the clock and provides complete visibility over each one’s current state. If the system detects a device anomaly, it can automatically lock and wipe the suspect device. Red flags Fixmo Sentinel detects include unauthorized configuration changes, dangerous program data, blacklisted apps, and connections to unsecure networks.
Fixmo was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Ontario. A number of the company’s products were developed with the NSA.
Fixmo Sentinel Features
- On-premise mobile device security software solution
- Is a part of the Fixmo EMP suite
- Guards against device tampering and insures compliance across your entire device fleet
- Can automatically wipe and lock at-risk devices
- Detects unapproved device changes, blacklisted apps, jailbreaking, unsecure network connections, and unapproved modules
- Generates detailed audit trails and reports
- Integrates with a number of other mobile device management solutions
- Shows you how at-risk any given device is
Products Similar to - Fixmo Sentinel