NetSuite SuiteAnalytics Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
NetSuite delivers SuiteAnalytics in its standard features, providing businesses with built-in, real-time dashboards, analysis, and reporting—all integrated into the CRM, ERP, or ecommerce application your employees use everyday—to drive real operational insights. With this SaaS application, business users get personalized visibility within the latest performance metrics, whether it’s financial, service, sales, or marketing performance. When users identify an issue, they can easily drill down to the transaction issue so users can take action.
Over 16,000 midsized and high-growth companies, as well as divisions of large enterprises, use NetSuite to run their business. NetSuite’s ERP software is also applicable to any industry type. Their customers range from insurance providers to retail restaurant chains to online retailers, demonstrating the flexibility of their solution.
Prudential, Jollibee, Guitar Center, Intuitive Surgical, Hamamatsu
View Vendor's Product Page
About NetSuite SuiteAnalytics
NetSuite SuiteAnalytics gives you real-time views into your company’s performance across marketing, finance, sales, service and fulfillment. Using role-based dashboards that are tailored to each user’s needs, SuiteAnalytics delivers personalized insights into your business processes. Everything comes from a centralized data repository, eliminating multiple versions of data; and self-service access to reports and key measures empowers all users to review business data.
SuiteAnalytics strives to provide an accurate view of your business, which is often a challenge, by ensuring that data is not dispersed across multiple systems. Unlike most add-on analytics tools, SuiteAnalytics is not expensive to implement or difficult to customize, providing you with the real-time intelligence your company needs.
About the Company
NetSuite was founded in 1998 and has its headquarters in San Mateo, CA — right in the heart of Silicon Valley. Its nine offices span the globe, with locations in Europe, Canada, Australia, and Asia. Gartner named NetSuite one of the top 10 the fastest growing financial management solution, and they’ve received four CODiE Awards from the Software and Information Industry Association in the past two years. The company’s other software offerings include NetSuite ERP, NetSuite SuiteCommerce and NetSuite OpenAir.
NetSuite SuiteAnalytics Key Features
Personalized Real-Time Dashboards
- Up-to-the-minute business intelligence through all areas of the company—from sales and accounting to support and ecommerce—ensuring employees identify key issues and maximize productivity
- Set up KPIs to show important variances and trends, in addition to threshold-based gauges, real-time trends graphs, and ad-hoc reports that are personalized for every employee’s role
- See data from the summary level into greater detail, seeing even to underlying transactions, in just a click or two
- Select content from a repository and drag and drop important measures to their appropriate role for an optimized, personalized layout
- Add calendars, reminders, tasks, and RSS feeds to your dashboard—integrating your day-to-day activities with analytics
Comprehensive Self-Service Reporting
- Using NetSuite’s ad-hoc search reports, get clear and thorough visibility into the state of your business
- High customization of report creation with NetSuite’s report builder
- Quick report navigation
- Saved search functionality helps you access information like top-selling products, queued support cases, and overdue invoices
- Send search-based analytics through email to users automatically or on a scheduled basis, available for mobile and desktop access
- Export results to PDF, Excel, or CSV
Analytics on the Go
- Have access to your business metrics, customer detail, calendar information, and more with NetSuite’s mobile device support
- Use the NetSuite iPhone app to access business performance information through report snapshots and real-time dashboards
- Secure access to performance measures anywhere via web browser
Integrate with Third-Party Business Intelligence Tools
- ODBC connectivity for businesses that want to use other business intelligence tools—such as Business Objects, Cognos, MicroStrategy or any other ODBC-ready tool
- Get more accurate master and transactional data for analytics and reporting, in addition to automated access to real-time data
NetSuite SuiteAnalytics Screenshots
White Papers and Demos
Managing the Multi-Company Corporation
White Paper provided by NetSuite
This white paper reviews the issues and the solutions for the multi-organizational enterprise to manage both its sales and financial components, including requirements for addressing differing currencies, taxation rules and local and consolidated reporting.
Products Similar to NetSuite SuiteAnalytics