TechExcel ServiceWise Review
- Professional – $20 per user per month
- Enterprise – $35 per user per month
Product is available as an on-premise solution.
Vendor works with midsize and large enterprises in a broad range of industries.
Sony, Nvidia, Nokia, Samsung, CAT
ServiceWise is an adaptable, comprehensive IT service management solution designed to optimize service and support processes. The software is built with out-of-the-box streamlined features for automation and escalations, along with easy-to-implement ITIL workflow standards.
With ServiceWise, organizations can coordinate activities and tasks and enforce business process rules, enabling them to achieve continual service improvement. TechExcel ServiceWise is built with an easy-to-use interface and with a host of comprehensive features to ensure that organizations can meet and even exceed service expectations.
About the Conpany
TechExcel was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Lafayette, California.
ServiceWise Key Features
- Create a single access point for end users to request service, report problems, download software, search the knowledge base, and access request forms
- Customize the self-service portal to fit unique business requirements
- Convert support emails into requests
- Track emails by the user with the self-service portal
- Use Alerts and Reminders to define notification rules
- Ensure efficient communication throughout the resolution process
- Use any combination of categories and criteria (elapsed time, due date, etc) to escalate incidents or problems
- Completely customize interfaces and field choices
- Leverage a simple GUI tool to define pages and fields
- Create tasks for reviews, tests, or approvals at any time throughout the incident or request process
Products Similar to TechExcel ServiceWise