Zettaset XCrypt Data Encryption Platform Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as a SaaS solution that requires no additional hardware.
Vendor works with midsize, large and multi-national enterprises.
Contact vendor directly for case studies.
About the XCrypt Data Encryption Platform
The XCrypt Data Encryption Platform is data-centric security software that provides users with a high performance, high availability and scalable data environment. The platform is designed to function with near-zero latency in order to support demanding deployment requirements, as well as is designed to support high-speed transactions, in-memory databases, and real-time web-based applications.
The platform offers three encryption solutions:
- XCrypt Full Disk – for encrypting any structured or unstructured data
- XCrypt Object – for object data stores
- XCrypt Hadoop – for data integrity protection for HDFS data stores
About the Company
Zettaset was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
The XCrypt Data Encryption Key Features
- Works across a variety of structured and unstructured SQL and NoSQL data on Linux
- Designed for scalability in distributed data systems
- Utilizes AES 256-bit encryption
- Brings Relational, Object, NoSQL and Hadoop data systems into compliance
- Compatible with enterprise key managers, cryptographic devices, and a variety of storage, database and cloud solutions
Products Similar to Zettaset XCrypt Data Encryption Platform