About Angel.com Call Center Software
Angel.com, a subsidiary of MicroStrategy (NASD: MSTR), is a leading provider of on-demand IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and call center solutions. The company provides inbound and outbound IVR services, automated call distribution, and complete reporting that empowers its customers, drives high-quality applications, delivers customer satisfaction, and generates measurable results of call center activities.
Over 1,600 customers in more than 20 industries use Angel.com to more effectively and affordably manage their IVR and call center applications. Angel.com’s unique approach to product design, service, and support enables its customers to deliver the highest quality applications and deployments. The company’s web-based interface and hosted architecture eases application design and deployment, enabling users to focus on more strategic and higher value activities.
As a subsidiary of Microstrategy, a leader in business intelligence software and a respected global corporation, Angel.com is well-funded, but at the same time small enough to provide individual customer attention. The company continues to demonstrate its market and technological leadership as an industry and technology pioneer with more than 20 product patents.
What’s more, as a fully-hosted solution, Angel.com helps its customers realize a reduction in hardware, software, and maintenance costs typically associated with traditional on-premise solutions. With Angel.com, any business can get started and experience positive ROI from day one. And with its full-featured and easy-to-use Web interface, Angel.com’s award-winning and innovative Site Builder toolkit is built on its on-demand platform, making it easy for any user to design, deploy and manage a true IVR or virtual call center application from one solution with no IT support required.
Angel.com’s call center solutions is flexible, customers can easily update or change their application at the touch of a mouse, in near real-time. Plus, the company’s software platform scales to customer needs, supporting multiple applications, usage demands, and multi-site requirements. Angel.com ensures robust end-to-end security at all levels with redundancy built into each layer of architecture.
Leveraging the benefits of the Angel.com on-demand platform and best-in-class SiteBuilder toolkit, a complete IVR or virtual call center can be up-and-running in minutes, with no ongoing maintenance or forklift upgrades needed. Standard-based architecture and hosted platform enables full integration with other web-service architectures as well as existing call center technologies.
As a dedicated service and support partner, Angel.com offers 24/7 phone and email support, as well as access to the Angel.com support center, a comprehensive knowledge base, and full access to its expert design consulting professionals.
Angel.com Call Center Key Strengths
- Angel.com solutions empower organizations of all kinds to maximize the efficiency and quality of their Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and call center applications. Leveraging the innovative Angel.com platform, customers realize enhanced speed-to-market, tangible ROI, and are able to easily adapt their IVR or call center applications to changing business or customer needs — in near real-time.
- The Angel.com solution suite delivers value to organizations of all sizes to help them efficiently address a range of business problems through the power of voice. As a fully hosted solution, Angel.com simplifies and maximizes voice application design and management.
- No investment in hardware, software, or human resources is required to leverage the powerful benefits of the Angel.com solution suite. Organizations realize immediate and long term ROI as well as quickly and easily deploy voice application that meet their unique business and customer needs.
- Angel.com is the only provider to offer a user-friendly, web-based toolkit called Site Builder that facilitates voice menu design, caller data collection, or outbound campaigns management.
- The company’s innovative technology enables complete integration with a customer’s database or CRM tools, point-and-click functionality, and enhanced scalability.