About CDC Software Solutions
CDC Software, The Customer-Driven Company is a leading provider of enterprise software applications designed to help organizations deliver a superior customer experience while increasing efficiencies and profitability. CDC Software’s product solution suite includes: CDC Factory (manufacturing operations management), Ross ERP (enterprise resource planning) and SCM (supply chain management), IMI (warehouse management and order management), Pivotal CRM and Saratoga CRM (customer relationship management), Respond (customer complaint and feedback management), c360 CRM add-on products, industry solutions and development tools for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, Platinum HRM (human resources) and business analytics solutions.
These industry-specific solutions are used by more than 6,000 customers worldwide within the manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, home building, real estate, wholesale and retail distribution industries. The company completes its offerings with a full continuum of services that span the life cycle of technology and software applications, including implementation, project consulting, outsourced business services, application management and offshore development.
CDC Software has helped customers in over 35 countries craft and achieve a CRM strategy that gets real, measurable results. CDC Software is the enterprise software unit of CDC Corporation (NASDAQ: CHINA) and is ranked number 18 on the Manufacturing Business Technology 2006 Global 100 List of Enterprise and Supply Chain Management Application vendors.
CDC Software Key Strengths
- CDC Software is a provider of proven enterprise software applications designed to help organizations deliver a superior customer experience while increasing efficiencies and profitability.
- The CDC Software product suite includes Pivotal CRM (customer relationship management); c36360 CRM add-on products, industry solutions, and development tools for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform; Ross ERP (enterprise resource planning) and SCM (supply chain management); MVI real-time performance management; IMI warehouse management and order management; and Platinum China HR (human resource) and business analytics solutions.
- CDC Software’s CDC MarketFirst, an integrated part of the Pivotal CRM suite, is a highly efficient marketing automation and lead management solution that enables marketers to conduct even the most complex multi-channel campaigns. The software empowers organizations to foster relationships with the right prospects over time, ultimately cultivating easier sales and satisfied customers.
- Available either as a standalone marketing solution or as part of the Pivotal CRM suite, CDC MarketFirst has the power to revolutionize marketing programs all on its own, or to deeply align and connect an organization’s marketing, sales, and customer service teams as part of its overall customer relationship management strategy.
- CDC MarketFirst can be used to engage a company’s targets with tailored messaging, generate and qualify leads, build the database and prospect profiles, distribute high-quality leads to the sales force, and automate lead nurturing for cooler leads.