About Intacct Accounting Software Solutions
Founded in San Jose, California in 1999, Intacct Corporation, a leader in on-demand financial software solutions, has consistently been recognized as an innovative, technology-driven company by its peers in the software industry and its expanding list of global customers.
ERP On Demand is Intacct’s award-winning suite of Web-based financial, supply chain, and professional services automation and business intelligence applications.
Delivered to more than 2,200 midsize companies as a per-user subscription service, the company’s ERP On Demand solution framework supports an enterprise’s multiple operating units, each with its own organization, account structures, dashboards, currencies, taxes, and regulatory requirements.
Intaact’s on-demand financial application suite includes:
Intacct Xpress – For small and midsize businesses, Intacct offers Web-based financial management, supply chain management, business intelligence, with the option to add project management.
Intacct Enterprise – For larger corporations and companies with multiple subsidiaries, franchises and international operations, Intacct offers an on-demand Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) suite with multi-entity management to support all your business units, each with its own account structure, business processes, currencies, taxes and regulatory requirements.
For Salesforce.com – Intacct MAX for Salesforce.com connects Salesforce SFA with Intacct’s financial management suite to deliver a complete lead-to-cash process on-demand, giving Salesforce users visibility into back-office account information, one-click order booking, and automated back-office processes.
Intacct Accounting Key Strengths
- Intacct products are gaining wide recognition by a growing customer base as easy to buy, deploy and use. Subscribers are up and running within a few weeks, and training is available through Intacct on the Web or on premise.
- The company’s finance and accounting solution gives you the ability to easily map business processes, workflows, and approval policies to your existing operations.
- With Intacct’s On-Demand Financial Application suite, 10,000 subscribers pay a monthly per-user fee to access the first SAS 70 Type II certified financial management, supply chain management, business intelligence, and project management software suites on the Web.
- Intacct’s Professional Services consultants help customers determine how to take full advantage of their financial software applications. After a thorough examination of your business processes, a team of subject matter experts recommends and implements a solution that optimizes Intacct’s strengths.
- Intacct provides a wide range of customer support options. Included in your monthly subscription fee is 24/5 email support. For customers who seek additional levels of support, Intacct also offers premium services. Online demonstrations of the company’s product offerings are available on the Intacct website.
- Through its Buy with Confidence program, Intacct provides a Service Level Agreement that reflects their commitment to you by making Intacct a real partner in your success.
- In addition to companies that have outgrown Intuit’s QuickBooks, Intacct reports to have won most of its new customers in head-to-head competition against NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, and Sage Software.
- Headquartered in San Jose, California, with operations in Bangalore, India, Intacct is a privately held company funded by Deloitte & Touche, Emergence Capital Partners, Goldman Sachs, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, and JK&B Capital.
Intacct Corporate Information
Headquartered in San Jose, California, with operations in Bangalore, India, Intacct is a privately held company funded by Deloitte & Touche, Emergence Capital Partners, Goldman Sachs, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, and JK&B Capital.