About Interwoven Web Content Management Solutions
Interwoven, Inc. is a leading provider of content management software solutions. With a growing presence in enterprise, professional services, and global capital markets, Interwoven’s solutions include Interwoven Web Content Management, Interwoven Marketing Asset Management, Interwoven Composite Application Provisioning, Interwoven Collaborative Document Management, Interwoven Segmentation and Analytics, and Interwoven Multivariable Testing and Website Optimization. Interwoven solutions for professional service firms include Interwoven Practice Support, Interwoven Electronic Client File and Interwoven Universal Search. Interwoven solutions for global capital markets includes Interwoven P2P (peer-to-peer), Interwoven MessageConnect and Interwoven Trade Lifecycle.
In November 2007, the Company acquired Optimost LLC, a provider of software and services for Website optimization. In August 2008, the Company closed the acquisition of Discovery Mining, Inc.
Interwoven built its reputation by tackling content in its toughest form, pioneering solutions for Web and document collaboration that have since become the gold standards of the industry. Today, Interwoven’s software and services enable organizations to effectively leverage content to drive business growth by improving the customer experience, increasing collaboration, and streamlining business processes in dynamic environments.
Interwoven’s unique approach combines user-friendly simplicity with robust IT performance and scalability to unlock the value of content, for results you can count on immediately. The company is continually moving its offerings forward with new functionality to keep its customers’ businesses growing strong. And Interwoven’s offerings are enriched and extended by more than 20,000 developers and over 300 partners.
Globally, Interwoven is proud that the world’s leading companies, professional services firms, and governments use its solutions to reliably create and deliver time-sensitive materials, collaborate and communicate securely, and accelerate time to market for campaigns and promotions.
Interwoven Key Strengths
- Interwoven’s industry-leading solution suite helps organizations maximize their online presence, protect their brand, and improve operational efficiency across all Web-based initiatives.
- With Interwoven, customers can drive creation, collaboration, management, and optimization of their Web content, empower business and marketing users to manage their Web presence, deploy solutions across a wide range of enterprise applications, and deliver dynamic, targeted content, offers, and experiences to site visitors.
- Nearly 4,400 enterprise and professional services organizations worldwide—including nine of the Financial Times’ Global 10, and nine of the top-ten global brands—have turned to Interwoven to power their business initiatives. Over 20,000 developers and more than 300 partners further enrich and extend Interwoven’s offerings.
- Interwoven works closely with leading technology companies to deliver seamless, end-to-end solutions through an open, standards-based architecture. Key technology partners include: Adobe, Autonomy, Baynote, BEA, BigHand Limited, Business Objects, Canon, Compuware, CoreMetrics, Covario, DocAuto, Docs Corp, eCopy, EFI, EMC, Fujitsu, FujiXerox, and IBM.
- Many of the world’s largest and most respected professional services firms, legal firms, accounting firms, and management consultancies depend on Interwoven to maximize their performance and organize, find, and govern business content. Interwoven helps these organizations improve their practices, mitigate regulatory risk, streamline processes, and enhance client service.
- Interwoven was added to the Standard and Poor’s (S&P) SmallCap 600 index after the close of trading on Friday, November 21, 2008. The S&P Index Committee follows a set of published guidelines for maintaining the SmallCap 600 index. These guidelines include requiring the company be based in the U.S., have a minimum market capitalization of $250 million, and have four consecutive quarters of positive earnings.