About NetSuite Accounting Software Solutions
Founded in 1998, NetSuite Inc. is a leading provider of on-demand enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) application software for small and medium-sized businesses.
As an on-demand, Web-based solution, the NetSuite software suite significantly reduces your total cost of ownership. It’s faster and less expensive to implement than traditional software. Additionally, with NetSuite you no longer have to purchase hardware, or maintain and upgrade software. Plus, its simple user interface facilitates quick end-user adoption.
NetSuite Accounting Products
NetSuite’s on-demand Accounting / ERP solution supports all your back-office operations.
NetSuite offers a comprehensive business suite with everything you need in one powerful solution.
With NetSuite, you can manage financials, order fulfillment, purchasing, inventory, time and billing, payroll, employee self-service, Web presence, and more. The Accounting / ERP software system components are tightly integrated, giving you access to real-time business intelligence to make better decisions. And you can automate business process across the company.
What this means is your entire business can run in real time. Employees can move faster and smarter. Customers are served better. Orders can be filled and tracked more quickly and easily, with inventory levels updated in real time. And with full visibility into inventory by sales reps for order promising and by planners for purchasing, companies can lower inventory levels, analyze inventory costs and collaborate with vendors more effectively.
Most importantly, NetSuite Accounting / ERP is seamlessly integrated with CRM and ecommerce for end-to-end business process management across your business. And because NetSuite is an open system, you can also seamlessly integrate with third party, industry-specific and legacy software.
NetSuite Accounting Software Key Strengths
- NetSuite, the company’s flagship on-demand Accounting/ERP software application, is also the first and only toolset available to support all the back-office operations of small to mid-sized businesses—in a single hosted system.
- NetSuite’s web-based accounting and financial applications provide real-time business intelligence on every department within your company, automate business processes across your entire business, and eliminate the majority of IT costs and complexity.
- NetSuite Accounting/ERP is seamlessly integrated with CRM and ecommerce for end-to-end business process management across your business. And because NetSuite is an open system, you can also integrate with third-party, industry-specific, and legacy software.
- NetSuite has earned numerous awards for market leadership and innovation from such leading publications as eWeek, CRM Magazine, InfoWorld, PC Magazine, and The CPA Technology Advisor.
- NetSuite’s end-to-end enterprise solutions provide integrated front office CRM, back-office enterprise resource planning, and ecommerce in one powerful application with the modularity and flexibility to meet your specific business needs.
- First and only business application with built-in customizable dashboard views based on user roles.
- First and only Web-based business application with “Xtreme List Editing.”
- First and only mid-market product with commission management and payment.
- First and only on-line product with advanced features for product distributors including serialized inventory; pick, pack and ship; matrix items; units of measure; bar coding; and quantity pricing.
- First and only application with complete UPS® integration. NetSuite, Inc. is the first software company to receive the entire UPS shipping API, allowing the product to handle shipping like no other business application.
- First and only mid-market solution with recurring billing. NetSuite keeps track of when the next bill is due and automatically creates it based on complex billing terms.
NetSuite Corporate Information
With thousands of customers globally, NetSuite has positioned itself as a premier global player in the enterprise software application space. In 2006, UK-based Computer Business Review Magazine ranked NetSuite one of the “10 Most Influential Enterprise Applications.”