About Sage Accounting Solutions
With a wide range of front-office and back-office solutions — including accounting, human resources, payroll, fixed asset management and customer relationship management (CRM) software — Sage offers award-winning products and services that have revolutionized the way companies do business in today’s marketplace.
Sage offers leading business management products and services that give more than 2.3 million small and medium-sized customers in North America the insight for success throughout the lives of their businesses. Its parent company, The Sage Group plc (London SGE.L), supports 4.3 million customers worldwide across a broad spectrum of industries ranging from small privately-owned businesses to large nonprofit organizations.
Sage Accounting Products
You choose the solutions that work best for you: the applications, database, and deployment options, the user interface and languages, the network environment or operating system, the add-on software developed by Sage or independent experts, and the customized features that help you operate efficiently and profitably.
- Sage ERP Accpac is an award-winning business management solution built on world-class architecture.
- Designed for companies of all sizes, Sage ERP Accpac provides the foundation for an integrated suite of end-to-end business management applications, including customer relationship management (CRM), human resources management, business intelligence (BI), warehouse management (WMS), point-of-sale, ecommerce, and hundreds of vertical solutions.
- Sage ERP Accpac offers high performance, advanced functionality, and unmatched freedom of choice. You can choose the features, technology, and deployment options you need today, and can easily customize and enhance your system as your business needs evolve. Plus, Sage ERP Accpac provides a transparent, bi-directional data flow between all parts of your system—customer-facing, partner-facing, and employee-facing—empowering employees, delivering a consistently superior customer experience, and lowering overall cost of ownership.
- Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 are innovative, flexible ERP products for growing businesses with low total cost of ownership and add-them-as-you-need-them broad suite of modules including financial, business intelligence, human resources, customer relationship management, eBusiness, manufacturing and distribution. Offering modern architecture, robust features, ease of use, powerful customization, and the flexibility of platforms including LAN, client-server, or SQL.
- Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 provides users with product line stability and years of customer input from tens of thousands of installations, the flexibility of highly customizable modern architecture, and the benefits of the established Sage ERP MAS ecosystem.
- Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 work the way you do with flexibility that enables you to choose the modules that best suit your business needs. Recommended by more CPAs than any other application in its class, this product suite offers a broad selection of feature-rich modules that empower managers with the information they need to make profit and growth driven decisions.
Sage Corporate Information
Sage is a subsidiary of The Sage Group plc, a leading international supplier of accounting and business management software solutions and related products and services for small and midsized businesses.
For more than 25 years, Sage has delivered easy-to-use, scalable and customizable applications through its portfolio of leading brands, including Sage Abra, Sage Accpac, ACT! by Sage, Sage CPA Practice Manager, Sage FAS, Sage MAS 90, Sage MAS 200, Sage MAS 500, Sage MIP Fund Accounting and Sage Fund raising, Peachtree by Sage, Sage SalesLogix, and Sage Timberline Office, among many others.