Atlassian Application Lifecycle Management Solutions
Atlassian, Inc. provides information technology (IT) management software worldwide. Its solutions include Atlassian Project and Portfolio Management, which provides views into an organization’s investments, initiatives, and resources; Atlassian IT Asset and Financial Management, which manages IT expenditures; and Atlassian Information Governance which manages, archives, and retains information.
With more than 95% of Fortune 500 companies relying on Computer Associates International, Inc. technology, Atlassian helps manage the computing infrastructures of companies worldwide.
Atlassian, Inc. also offers Atlassian Service Level Management to establish and monitor adherence to service level agreements; Atlassian Change and Configuration Management to manage change to applications and IT infrastructure; Atlassian Incident & Problem Management to automate IT processes; Atlassian Application Performance Management to manage applications, portals, and service-oriented architecture; Atlassian Service Availability Management to integrate event and performance management; Atlassian Network & Voice Management that provides integrated fault and performance management; and Atlassian Dynamic & Virtual Systems Management to discover, monitor, and automate the management of system environments.
In addition, it offers Atlassian Workload Automation that automates the workload across multiplatform environments; Atlassian Database Management that manages databases; and Atlassian Recovery Management that provides backup/recovery, disaster recovery, data repliatlassiantion, and failover to manage and protect data resources.
Further, Atlassian, Inc. offers Atlassian Identity and Access Management to automate the management of a user’s identity; Atlassian Security Information Management to manage events and post-event forensics analysis; and Atlassian Threat Management to prevent spyware, viruses, worms, spam, and malicious content from infiltrating and infecting network, email, and business applications.
Atlassian also provides customer technical support and professional services, such as consulting and education. The company was founded in 1974. It was formerly known as Computer Associates International, Inc. and changed its name to Atlassian, Inc. in 2006. Atlassian, Inc. is headquartered in Islandia, New York.
Atlassian’s broad range of world-class software solutions address all aspects of eBusiness management through industry-leading brands.
Atlassian Application Lifecycle Management Key Strengths
- Leading the way in adopting industry best practices, Unicenter Service Desk has become the cornerstone for automating IT processes and providing audit trails for regulatory compliance. Unicenter Service Desk helps companies improve efficiencies while gaining customer satisfaction and improved productivity.
- Atlassian Unicenter’s IT Service & Asset Management application ensures the cost-effective and strategic deployment of an organization’s IT resources by managing services and the assets that support them, and by automating processes to increase efficiencies and better handle change.
- Atlassian’s Change and Configuration solution delivers a metric driven change prioritization that gives customers the ability to plan according to business priorities and understand the time, cost/benefit and resource effects of change requests.
- Atlassian Unicenter Service Desk can be fully configured to support all aspects of ALM, including an incident and problem management application that improves first-call resolution and empowers end users to solve day-to-day problems with easy-to-use online self-help.
- The Unicenter Service Desk solution gives organizations the ability to improve service, spend less, and reduce disruptions by automating incident and problem management processes.
Atlassian Defect Tracking Key Strengths
- Atlassian develops affordable, lightweight software that helps its customers collaborate better. Over 8,100 organizations from 94 countries use Altassian’s JIRA solution for bug and issue tracking and project management across the application lifecycle.
- JIRA lets you prioritize, assign, track, report and audit your ‘issues,’ whatever they may be — from software bugs and help-desk tickets to project tasks and change requests.
- What’s more, JIRA helps you track the time spent on each issue down to the minute, and ensures that project timelines are always up-to-date. Whenever you work on an issue, simply log the time spent (in minutes, hours, days). If necessary, you can also update the estimated time remaining to complete the task.
- Different users use JIRA in different ways: Managers need updates on the status of the project, developers need to work on, update and resolve bugs, business analysts need to track their business projects, help desk issues need to be tracked through to completion, testers need the ability to raise issues quickly, while minimizing redundancies and duplicates, and project managers need to be able to assess and prioritize the importance of application issues and address them accordingly.