IBM Web Conferencing Solutions
World leader IBM helped pioneer information technology over the years, and it stands today at the forefront of a global industry that is revolutionizing the way in which enterprises, organizations and people operate and thrive.
IBM is the world’s largest information technology services and consulting provider. Some 190,000 professionals in more than 160 countries help clients integrate information technology with business value — from the business transformation and industry expertise of IBM Business Consulting Services to hosting, infrastructure, technology design and training services. IBM services business delivers integrated, flexible and resilient processes across companies and through business partners, enabling clients to save money and transform their businesses to be more competitive.
Looking ahead, IBM remains committed to staying aligned around a single, focused business model: innovation. The company takes its breadth and depth of insight on issues, processes and operations across a variety of industries, and invents and applies technology to help solve its clients’ most intractable business and competitive problems.
IBM Key Strengths
- The IBM unified communications and collaboration (UC²) vision is to make it easier for colleagues, customers and partners to find, reach and collaborate with one another through an integrated unified communications experience.
- The world IT leader offers unified communications and collaboration solutions with enterprise IM, presence information, Web and video conferencing and built-in Voice over IP capabilities to help meet the expanding real-time collaboration needs of business.
- With IBM’s Lotus Sametime Web Conferencing solution, organizations can conduct business in real-time with colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers using the company’s market-leading, integrated IM and Web software application–a product that’s been used by millions of people worldwide to help increase employee productivity and foster customer relationships.
- With its Lotus Sametime product, IBM is leading the way in delivering leading-edge web conferencing applications to a wide array of global customers, developing security-rich software that enables businesses to communicate, collaborate and increase productivity.
- IBM’s Lotus Sametime Web conferencing product won the 2008 North American Enterprise Product of the Year Award.