Interwoven Optimost Landing Page Optimization Review
Interwoven is acknowledged as a global leader in content management solutions. The company built their reputation by tackling content in its toughest form, pioneering solutions for Web and document collaboration that have since become the gold standards of the industry.
Today, Interwoven’s software and services enable your organization to effectively leverage content to drive business growth by improving the customer experience, increasing collaboration, and streamlining business processes in dynamic environments.
Interwoven’s unique approach combines user-friendly simplicity with robust IT performance and scalability to unlock the value of content, for results you can count on immediately.
The company’s optimization solution, Interwoven Optimost, empowers online marketing professionals to get more from their customer acquisition and website investments by maximizing online conversion rates, increasing customer engagement, and driving customer centric design with real-time site visitor inputs to design decisions.
Interwoven’s products and services are offered in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. Interwoven has strategic partnerships with Microsoft Corporation and IBM. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Interwoven Optimost Key Strengths
- Supports all multivariate testing styles, including concept A/B testing, simple multivariable testing and full multivariable testing.
- Enables the optimization of Ajax, Flash, video, headlines, copy, offers, forms, images, pricing and layouts.
- Leverages adaptive targeting to increase conversions. Track, target and test content against different audience “personas” as define by multiple characteristics.
- Drives results with managed services. The Interwoven Optimost team has more experience across a wider range of industries than anyone else in the field. The company’s services encompass everything from test planning and design all the way through implementation and data analysis.
- Using modern computing power, the Internet, and a proprietary methodology adapted from the field of Design of Experiments, Optimost is able to deliver a robust, multivariable testing platform that can perform website testing for a virtually unlimited number of variations of key web pages for website optimization.