Kenexa Talent Management Solutions
Kenexa began operations in 1987 as a provider of recruitment services to a wide variety of industries. In 1993, the company offered its first automated talent acquisition system, and by 1997, it had expanded to provide employee research, employee performance management technology and consulting services. In late 1997, responding to growing demand from its customers, Kenexa embarked on a strategy to provide comprehensive human capital management services integrated with on-demand software.
Between 1994 and 1998, Kenexa acquired 15 businesses that collectively enabled the company to offer comprehensive HCM services integrated with on-demand technology. In 1999, Kenexa embarked on a strategy that would augment its talent acquisition and employee performance management solutions, and reduce its strategic focus on discrete professional services. As a result of this shift, Kenexa exited its temporary staffing business and acquired four businesses between 2000 and 2001. These acquisitions enhanced Kenexa’s screening and behavioral assessment solutions and skills testing technologies.
Since 2002, Kenexa has reduced its strategic focus on position-specific recruiting services, discontinued its Oracle implementation business and sold its pharmaceutical training division. On June 29, 2005, Kenexa completed its initial public offering, and in 2006, the company enhanced its talent acquisition solutions and client base through the acquisitions of Webhire, Inc., Knowledge Workers Inc., Gantz Wiley Research, Psychometric Services Ltd., and BrassRing Inc.
In June 2007, Kenexa acquired recruitment process outsourcing pioneer, StraightSource. Today, Kenexa is a leading end-to-end provider of software, proprietary content, services and process outsourcing that enable organizations to more effectively recruit and retain employees.
Kenexa Key Strengths
- Kenexa’s award-winning Talent Management solutions include software for large enterprise, mid-market and hourly applicant tracking, onboarding, performance management, succession planning, career development, mentoring programs and HR Analytics.
- The company also provides career center optimization and system integrations services, as well as recruitment process consulting and candidate experience mystery shop services.
- Kenexa’s proven Talent Management solutions automate hiring, retention and succession planning processes giving organizations visibility of and access to hiring and retention data.
- Kenexa is a leading end-to-end provider of software, proprietary content, services and process outsourcing that enable organizations to more effectively recruit and retain employees. The company’s talent acquisition and employee performance management solutions are based on its 20 years of experience helping clients to maximize the performance of their HR department and overall organization.
- Kenexa’s bottom-line solutions enable clients to improve the effectiveness of their talent acquisition programs, increase employee productivity and retention, decrease costs and improve management decision making based on analyzing and summarizing key HR metrics associated with employee performance.