Manhattan Associates Supply Chain Management Solutions
Manhattan Associates is a leading supply chain solutions provider. The company’s supply chain planning, supply chain execution, business intelligence and business process platform capabilities enable its more than 1,200 customers worldwide to enhance profitability, performance and competitive advantage.
From flexible, intuitive planning, to advanced forecasting and replenishment, to integrated supply chain execution — Manhattan Associates provides a comprehensive range of easy-to-use solutions. These solutions are designed to help customers run their businesses more efficiently, grow profits, delight customers — and beat competitors. The company’s team of experts offers years of real-world experience and is committed to helping companies solve the everyday problems they face.
By combining planning and execution expertise with the highest level of customer service, Manhattan Associates helps companies manage their entire supply chain more efficiently than ever before. Their customers have the opportunity to leverage a single solution provider for all their supply chain needs to make their jobs easier and serve their customers better.
Globally, since 1990, Manhattan Associates has helped customers use technology to identify the weak links in their supply chains, reconfigure their processes and optimize their performance. Shortly after its inception in 1990 in Manhattan Beach, California, Manhattan Associates gained a reputation for providing world-class warehouse management solutions. Since that time, the company has continually expanded its products and added capabilities to better serve its customers. Today Manhattan Associates offers a holistic approach to supply chain with SCOPE: Supply Chain Optimization—Planning through Execution, which brings together all the tools businesses need to integrate, upgrade and optimize their supply chain.
Looking to the future, Manhattan Associates is aggressively pursuing the dynamic level of growth it must achieve to meet the needs of its global customers. In 2006 alone, Manhattan Associates added 400 employees to help it initiate 260 implementations. The company’s investment in research and development continues to exceed any other company’s, and has increased 250% in the last five years, to a 2007 total of $45 million.
Manhattan Associates Key Strengths
- The company’s software portfolio includes five key Supply Chain Solution Suites: Planning and Forecasting, Inventory Optimization, Order Lifecycle Management, Transportation Lifecycle Management and Distribution Management. These solution suites are enhanced by Platform Applications — including Supply Chain Intelligence, Supply Chain Visibility and Supply Chain Event Management — that organize and deliver the information and processes needed to optimize supply chains across functions and locations within and outside an enterprise.
- For 17 years, Manhattan Associates has concentrated exclusively on helping companies streamline their supply chains to achieve lower costs, higher profits and happier customers. Virtually all of the company’s 2,300 employees focus on supply chain optimization. They work directly to bring value to 1,200 customers through research and development, training, implementation and ongoing support.
- Manhattan Associates builds its knowledge of supply chain optimization every day so that it can bring its customers the best possible solutions for their needs. Each year Manhattan Associates invests more in supply chain research and development than any other company in the world—in excess of $45 million in 2007.
- In addition to its many PhDs and other experts, the Manhattan Science Advisory Board brings together thought leaders and international researchers from outstanding academic institutions such as MIT, Columbia University and Georgia Tech to discuss advances in the underlying science, address new economic developments and identify fruitful areas of research.
- Manhattan Associates is committed to offering the best and deepest supply chain solutions to its customers.