MKS Application Lifecycle Management Solutions
MKS is a technology leader and innovator. The company’s history has been marked with firsts to market as well as research and development excellence: MKS was the first to introduce a modern end-to-end platform for ALM. The company maintains a prominent position in the market with its seamless approach to application lifecycle management, a solution that offers customers enhanced business performance by breaking down existing tool and process silos but dramatically lowering an organization’s operating costs and complexity.
With its flagship product, MKS Integrity, MKS Application Lifecycle Management solution offers support for all software development activities through a single enterprise application, resulting in better global collaboration and higher productivity. MKS supports customers worldwide with offices across North America, Europe and Asia.
The MKS Integrity platform shows how a strong platform for application change and IT management can provide the foundation to meet the biggest challenges facing the Fortune 500 today – prioritization of IT spending, driving higher productivity, outsourcing and offshoring, and the reinvention of their IT infrastructure themselves.
MKS Key Strengths
- MKS has a growing base of global clients with customers in every industry. The company’s solution is flexible, allowing customers to adapt it to their way of working and their unique processes.
- MKS Application Lifecycle Management platform is the first choice for some of the most ambitious and technology savvy customers in the world. Its scalability, performance and breadth of capability is ideally suited to organizations with complex development challenges, broadly distributed teams, and heterogeneous computing environments.
- MKS’s software is easily configured and can be rapidly implemented enabling a quick productivity ramp and early financial return on investment.
- MKS Integrity is the company’s enterprise application lifecycle management platform that coordinates and manages all activities and artifacts associated with software development, including: requirements management, system design, software configuration management, change management, test management, defect management, release management and portfolio management for custom built and packaged applications.
- MKS Integrity provides consistent capabilities across all disciplines of the application lifecycle by defining hierarchies, relationships and change management processes for numerous user defined application artifacts.
- Unlike other ALM offerings that have been assembled by acquisition, MKS’s unified platform provides enterprise class scalability and multi-platform capability to support large scale software reuse initiatives, workflow-based collaboration and rich mining of application activity data. These features enable the MKS ALM system to deliver higher team productivity, visibility and compliance for software engineering and IT organizations.