Oracle Human Capital Management Solutions
Innovation drives Oracle’s success. Oracle was one of the first companies to make its business applications available through the internet—an idea that is now pervasive. With the release of Oracle’s PeopleSoft HCM 9.0 solution suite, the company continues to build on its leadership in the global marketplace, developing products and applications with functionality that reflect the company’s goal: connecting all levels of enterprise technology to help customers access the knowledge they need to respond to market conditions with speed and agility.
Oracle has made a number of acquisitions-including TempoSoft—to expand Oracle’s HCM footprint and enable organizations to optimize schedules and meet forecasted workload demand.
Oracle Key Strengths
- With the release of PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM 9.0, Oracle continues its leadership in the human capital/talent management space. The introduction of a centralized Profile Management module delivers enterprise-wide HCM capability, offering organizations seamless integration of personnel and talent management applications.
- As the foundation for all functional areas of HCM – recruiting, performance management, learning management, analytics and competency management – PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM defines the attributes required for individual and organizational success.
- Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management unlocks the full value of an organization’s workforce. PeopleSoft HCM enables companies to put the right people in the right jobs, develop and reward top performers, retain key talent for the long term, and increase efficiency and operating performance throughout the organization.
- Representing a best-in-class architecture, updates to Talent Acquisition Manager, Candidate Gateway, ePerformance, and eDevelopment further extend PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM’s robust talent management solution.
- Oracle offers proven and open solutions—and a network of partner expertise. The company’s solutions are built on open standards and leverage third-party solutions and add-on applications. Oracle’s 19,000-strong partner network delivers deep, industry-specific functionality and best practices.