SAP CRM Software Review
SAP puts the “customer” back in customer relationship management (CRM).
SAP CRM, part of the software giant’s portfolio of industry-leading business collaboration solutions, helps companies of all sizes to more effectively manage activities and interactions across the entire customer value chain. With SAP CRM, businesses can boost acquisition, improve satisfaction, loyalty, and retention, and increase the profitability of each and every customer.
According to analysts and industry experts, including research firm Gartner, SAP CRM is the clear market leader, ranking the highest in both market share and revenue growth.
Many attribute the success of SAP CRM to its ability to deliver powerful, flexible, and highly-functional CRM applications through an intuitive and user-friendly environment.
SAP CRM’s fully-integrated components are designed to make vital and timely customer information instantly accessible, at the point of interaction, and to enhance operations across all customer-facing departments:
- Sales. SAP CRM provides all the tools needed to win and maintain new business, including forecasting, account and contact management, territory planning, activity scheduling and tracking, quotations, orders, pricing, billing, and contracts.
- Service. SAP CRM provides greater control over all service delivery vehicles – including call centers, field service, and e-service – and enables more effective management of workforce activities, service contracts, and more.
- Marketing. With SAP CRM, marketing teams have a single platform for planning, implementing, and tracking campaigns and promotions across multiple communication channels.
- Partner Relationship Management. SAP CRM enables more collaborative selling with channel partners by improving processes for recruitment, communication and information sharing, forecasting, order management, and service.
- Interaction Center. This component of the SAP CRM suite enables more effective coordination of all call center/contact center functions, including telemarketing, telesales, customer service, and help desk.
- E-commerce. With SAP CRM, companies can transform their Web sites into interactive, profitable sales channels.
SAP CRM also offers pre-packed vertical applications that provide industry-specific process support for more than 25 key sectors.
SAP CRM is available for on-premise installation and management, or via an on-demand Web-based subscription service.