- $42/user/month (Small Business Edition)
- $52/user/month (Professional Edition)
- $62/user/month (Enterprise Edition)
Platform is a vendor- and platform-independent solution. It can be bought as both a software and hardware solution on IBM equipment, or on its own. It is offered as both a web-based and on-premise solution, giving businesses the flexibility to choose the delivery model that best suits their computing needs. It is compatible with the Windows, OS/400, UNIX and Linux platforms and is also available on databases such as Microsoft SQL server, Oracle and IBM DB2.
Vendor works with small and mid-sized businesses across multiple industries.
Verizon Wireless, Dean Foods, CEMEX, ProPath Labs, Northern Tool, L.G. Everist, Brown Chemical, City of Coppell, Douglas Machine, Ward Trucking
View Vendor's Product Page
C2CRM is a customizable yet powerful CRM solution that is built without the cost and complexity of a “high-end” product. The platform delivers real-time information about leads, prospects and customers, streamlining the sales, marketing and customer service processes.
The software provides businesses with tools to access enterprise-wide information wherever and whenever needed. An easy-to-use and affordable solution, the platform includes over 30 modules that are offered in various packages to deliver a flexible product that answers specific business needs.
About the Company
Clear C2, Inc. was founded in 1993 in Coppell Texas and is a Premier IBM Business Partner. Since 2002, Clear C2’s CRM solution, C2CRM, has been IBM’s primary CRM product offered to its middle market clients. Clear C2 is dedicated to helping businesses increase sales and the bottom line with CRM offerings that focus on the customer and the sales process and that meet changing market needs.
C2CRM Key Features
- Relationship Tracking: access key information about companies and the people who work within them
- Activity Management: view archived sales activities, record workflow, and assign tasks
- Security/Team Management: create multiple security profiles on a hierarchical structure
- Mail and Calendar: integrate relationship tracking, activity management, and user mail files to a common user interface
- C2 Dashboard: link calendar and email, organize views, and add photos to create a personalized desktop view
- Opportunities & Forecasting: easily create pipeline and forecast reports and track margins, revenue, close probability and date, lead source, and marketing events
- Quotes & Proposals: quickly generate complex quotes on the fly and tie them to opportunities
- Contract Management: create and retrieve contracts
- Products & Services: manage pricing, margins, and maintenance costs with a catalog of the company’s offerings
- Customer Support: register incoming requests and complaints with detailed information
- C2 Field Service: track time or incident charges and travel and incidental expenses against customer invoices and contracts
- Project Management: get a detailed view of project activity with access to information such as associated contracts, activities, services billing, team members, etc.
- Marketing & Communications: create targeted communications and broadcast them through various channels, such as email, fax, etc.
- Lead Management: mine and manage a repository list of campaign leads and prospects
- Workflow Management: automate how tasks, opportunities, activities, and trouble tickets are tracked and distributed
- SQL Exporter: export C2CRM data and documents into a relational database server of your choice
- Content Manager: design and launch a website for internal or external use
- eBusiness Suite: facilitate web self-service with customer interaction screens on the company’s website
- C2CRM uses a flexible architecture that is built on a role-based methodology, allowing screens, dashboards, drop-down menus, and other elements of the interface to be customized based on the type of user to the system.
- C2CRM is a web-based solution, but it can be deployed both on-demand or on-premise and also has offline capability.
- C2CRM integrates with most ERP systems available on the market, and the product already includes pre-defined integration points for systems like JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, Lawson, and other major ERP solutions.
- C2CRM lacks specialized features such as mobile and social media capabilities.
C2CRM is built to work across the entire organization and can be customized for the modules that businesses actually need for their particular requirements. For small or midsized enterprises looking for a complete CRM solution without the hefty price tag and complications, C2CRM delivers the flexibility, integration, and applications they may need to improve productivity, sales, and customer service.
Products Similar to C2CRM
What Others Say about C2CRM