Ivanti HEAT IT Service Management Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is offered as an on-premise, SaaS or hybrid solution.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes in the government, health care, business services, food manufacturing, education and recreation industries.
Arabella Sheraton, Auburn University, Aurora Health Care, Baylor University, Beam Global Spirits and Wine
About HEAT IT Service Management
HEAT IT Service Management is ITIL service management software that provides release management, service level management, event management, availability management, financial management, and portfolio and project management tools. The platform enables users to automate incident processes, identify problem sources and restore service operations.
The software facilitates group knowledge storage and sharing for both service desk agents and customers, provides users with workflow automation tools, and allows both internal and external users to submit and track service requests. Additionally, the platform is equipped with service catalog functionality, real-time role-based service request dashboards, and change management and tracking tools.
About the Company
HEAT Software, an Ivanti company, was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Milpitas, California.
HEAT IT Service Management Key Features
HEAT Plus Discovery
- Provides companies with a complete view of all their IT assets on their network
- When License Manager is added, Heat service desk provides an up-to-date view of all software that is deployed and helps companies proactively manage license entitlements
HEAT Plus Knowledge
- Provides a real-time repository of FAQs, work-arounds and other related content to help technicians quickly answer questions and avoid escalations
HEAT Plus Voice
- Integrated IP telephony greets callers with automated prompts and includes call routing, mass broadcasting and agent-less password reset
HEAT Self Service
- Provides 24×7 web-based customer access to helpful information
- End users can also submit service requests or get status updates on current requests
HEAT Web Interface
- Remote browser access for service desk agents that can run on Mac or Linux
- Web interface reduces software deployments and administration needs
- Provides companies with real-time interactive metrics to understand call records
- Provides companies with over 200 reports to answer key business questions.
- HEAT allows technicians to create Quick Calls, execute Call Templates, send records by email and automate workflows
- Allows companies to notify all agents for large-scale outages, links related calls and includes auto-close and auto-notification to manage multiple incidents
- Controls issue ownership through Time Tracking and Quick Assignments features
Ivanti HEAT IT Service Management Videos
Products Similar to Ivanti HEAT IT Service Management
What Others Say about HEAT Service Management