Logility Supply Chain Management Solutions
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Logility, Inc. is a subsidiary of American Software, Inc.
Logility provides supply chain management solutions to streamline the market planning, management, production, and distribution of products worldwide. It offers Logility Voyager Solutions, an integrated software suite that provides supply chain management, including collaborative planning, strategic network design, optimized supply sourcing, production management, warehouse management, and collaborative logistics services. This suite also interfaces with various enterprise applications deployed on Internet and client/server operating environments and platforms.
The company also offers Demand Solutions, a multi-tiered planning and replenishment system for vendor managed inventory. These solutions enable manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors to exchange information for inventory. Logility offers its products and services primarily to businesses in distribution-intensive markets, such as consumer products, apparel, food and beverage, durable goods, aftermarket service parts, wholesale distribution, life sciences, and manufacturing.
With an expanding, global client base, Logility’s mission is to help companies in distribution-intensive industries use collaborative solutions to optimize their supply chains. Leveraging insights gained from hundreds of customer implementations, Logility’s award-winning supply chain solutions are designed to provide innovative demand management, optimized supply chain planning, synchronized production, streamlined warehouse and improved transportation management.
Pioneering collaborative technology, Logility introduced its first internet-based solution to the market in 1996. Since that time, and more than 1,250 customers later, Logility has continually enhanced technology that enables supply chain effectiveness.
Logility’s overall methodology includes award-winning development strategies, sound industry alliances, market-leading innovation, implementation services and training, and 24-hour support.
Logility Key Strengths
- Logility provides the real-time operational measurements and control that enable companies to become performance-driven enterprises. A performance-based architecture measures, monitors, and notifies users when key supply chain issues occur. Customers can manage by exception and focus attention where it matters the most.
- Through increased supply chain visibility, Logility customers achieve a competitive advantage. They realize dramatic improvements in revenue, cycle time, forecast accuracy, inventory optimization, production, reduced transportation costs and improved customer satisfaction.
- Logility’s SCM solution delivers impressive deployment and ROI times; components are easy to implement, easy to integrate and easy to justify. Typical implementation times are much quicker than industry averages. Customers have realized bottom-line results in record time.
- What’s more, the company’s application suite of SCM functionality provides the industry’s best total cost of ownership; Logility’s solution suite is simple to maintain, even for companies with limited IT staffs. As a result, total cost of ownership is very low compared to that of other providers in the supply chain and ERP solutions arenas.
- Companies looking for long-term support and continued product innovation turn to Logility to stay ahead of the technology curve, leveraging proven platforms such as Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR®) and Collaborative Transportation Management (CTM).
- Logility’s SCM solutions provide the visibility and automation customers need to proactively plan, source, schedule, produce, store, transport and trace supply chain activities, in industries with distribution-intensive supply networks.