Aspen Systems Canopy ERP Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Platform is a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with small and medium-sized companies in the food industry.
BK Specialty Foods, Bobak Sausage, Catelli Brothers, Empire Kosher, Gusto Packing
About Aspen Systems Canopy ERP
Aspen Systems Canopy ERP is a modular ERP software for companies in the food industry. The platform allows users to engage with the core modules of accounting, purchasing, order entry, invoicing and inventory.
The software provides businesses with tools to use optional modules for support in the areas of production, EDI, data capture, ecommerce, forecasting, document imaging, event watching and KPI displaying. Additionally, the platform allows companies to integrate seamlessly with Microsoft products, customize screens and use drill down data analysis.
About the Company
Aspen Systems was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
Aspen Systems Canopy ERP Key Features
- Modular ERP system for food companies
- Core accounting module supports general ledger, accounts, accounting reports, check reconciliation, and flexible cash receipts
- Core purchasing module streamlines receiving and PO submission processes
- Core order entry module tracks orders, makes it easy to print shipping documents, and reduces order entry time
- Core inventory module makes it easy to change inventory data and costs, tracks stock discrepancies, and can handle item transfers between warehouses
- Invoicing module processes all your invoices and prints them out
- Optional add-on modules can be purchased anytime and contain the functions of data capturing, EDI, document imaging, forecasting, and more
- Program integrates with other Microsoft applications
- User-customizable screens
- Supports barcode scanning
Products Similar to Aspen Systems Canopy ERP