ESSPL eBUILD Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
Vendor works with small and midsize companies, primarily in India.
Contact vendor directly for case studies.
eBUILD is a web-based ERP system made for real estate and construction companies. Contractors, architects, and project managers alike can benefit from eBUILD’s layout planning, remote project management and budget control features. The core product contains modules for CRM, engineering, procurement, HR, asset management, architecture and maintenance.
Additionally, this software uses a content management system, handles scheduling and supports project management.
About the Company
ESSPL as founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
eBUILD ERP Key Features
- Web-based ERP system for construction companies
- Remote project management capabilities for multiple locations
- Enforces budgets for each project stage
- Generates Word and PDF reports
- Architecture module helps construction workers plan building layouts and designs
- CRM module handles all aspects of customer sales
- Engineering module handles project tasks and logistics
- Procurement module maintains price lists and keeps track of receipts
- HR module enables users to perform payroll tasks, create vouchers, and remain compliant with labor regulations
- Maintenance module manages the user’s property maintenance charges
Products Similar to ESSPL eBUILD