Nexedi ERP5 Enterprise Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with midsize businesses in the defense, banking, retail, health and government sectors.
Contact vendor directly for case studies.
About ERP5 Enterprise
ERP5 Enterprise is open-source ERP with CRM, production, accounting and finance features. This product features a knowledge management system that contains an advanced search engine, which can import Microsoft Office files and unify all information.
To meet customer-specific needs, the software’s workflows were designed to be fully customizable. This product was developed with a unified business model design, making it easy to switch between the different modules and use them. Simply launch any browser to use or configure ERP5, as all browsers are supported.
About the Company
Nexedy was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Lille, France.
ERP5 Enterprise Key Features
- Free open-source ERP solution
- Knowledge management system simplifies finding and sharing information
- Customizable workflows
- Unified business model design makes it easy to learn and switch between the different program modules
- Supports clusters of Linux servers for scalability
- Accessible from any web browser
- Accounting module supports multiple currencies, flexible workflows, multiple companies, multiple GAP and asset management
- CRM modules stores documents in centralized database, tracks all customer interactions, manages all sales data and tracks sales opportunities and campaigns
- Customer complaint ticketing system
- Manages sales orders and purchase orders to ensure accuracy for shipments and received parcels
Products Similar to Nexedi ERP5 Enterprise