Oracle Siebel CRM Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Siebel CRM is offered both as an on-premise and on-demand solution and implements Oracle’s Siebel CRM on one Oracle Sun SPARC server as the cornerstone of a highly secure configuration.
Oracle Siebel CRM provides industry-tailored solutions that cover 20 different industries. Oracle Siebel CRM is best suited for mid- to large-size companies and includes many CRM features to help companies improve their customer service performance.
DIRECTV, NEC, HP, Telcom Italia Mobile, Progress Energy
About Oracle Siebel CRM
Oracle’s Siebel CRM is a customer relationship management tool made to help companies differentiate themselves from their competitors. Siebel CRM is a combination of transactional, analytical and engagement features to help companies manage all customer facing operations. Siebel CRM offers 20 industry specific CRM solutions and is offered either as an on-premise or on-demand solution. Oracle’s Siebel CRM helps companies gain insight into what to sell and who to sell it to based on buying patterns of related customers. Marketing features help sales teams create email marketing campaigns to improve sales.
About the Company
Oracle has more than 380,000 customers, including 100 of the Fortune 100, and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems to help organizations overcome the challenges they face and continue innovation.
For customers needing modular solutions, Oracle’s open architecture and multiple operating-system options also give customers unmatched benefits from best-of-breed products in every layer of the stack, allowing companies to build the best infrastructure for their enterprise.
Oracle Siebel CRM Key Features
- Includes comprehensive, industry specific sales force automation capabilities that help companies speed up their sales cycles and improve overall selling performance.
- Provides handheld, remote and wireless solutions to increase the productivity of sales team.
- Offers on-demand and hybrid deployment options to improve forecasting accuracy and improve pipeline and resource management.
- Integrates with customer order management, pricing and configuration to improve cross and upselling.
- Provides sales and channel analytics to accelerate the company’s pipeline and maximize sales throughput.
- Siebel CRM includes proven customer success enterprise global deployments to help companies deploy a global sales force automation system.
Quote and Order Capture
- Delivers deep customer insight that enables businesses to dynamically present targeted product bundles, offer intelligent.
- cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and achieve optimal prices for products and customer segments.
- Provides employees the information they need to take decisive action and conduct intelligent interactions with customers.
- Helps companies increase revenue, reduce operating costs and improve customer loyalty.
Enterprise Marketing Suite
- Align marketing investments with corporate priorities.
- Drive globally consistent best practice business processes across your marketing organization.
- Create a culture of accountability and measurement for marketing investments.
- Consistently deliver the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- Create true customer value to drive competitive advantage in the market.
- Source of valuable customer insight for targeted marketing promotions.
- Seamlessly integrated with marketing and CRM to support the complete loyalty lifecycle.
Contact Center and Service
- Improve agent efficiency and business process automation with task-based user interface.
- Effective service management with enhanced search and query for structured and unstructured data.
- Provide proactive, real-time business intelligence at the moment of customer interaction.
- Increase speed of service delivery with comprehensive field service and mobility tools.
- Extend CRM functionality with service-oriented architecture (SOA) framework and Oracle Fusion Middleware certification.
- Implement traditional on-premise CRM, Oracle On Demand CRM, or a mix of both.
- Provides more than 20 industry-specific applications reduce customization and speed time to value.
- Benefit from the proven service experience of the most-deployed CRM vendor.
Self Service and E-Billing
- Fuel adoption of self-service initiatives with relevant, cross-channel eBilling content.
- Automatically respond to requests through the customer’s channel of choice with eService solutions.
- Consistently extend your sales reach across all customer interactions with eCommerce solutions.
- Realize rapid payback on investment with an average breakeven in 6-12 months.
- Improve customer retention and drive incremental revenue by providing a superior, intuitive customer user experience.
- Decrease call center costs by driving the answers to the top 7-10 customer inquiries to lower cost channels like the web.
- Achieve 3-5x higher usage than competing solutions with industry-leading end user adoption.
- Choose an industry leader already supporting over 125MM enrolled users.
- Support business growth with robust, scalable, and flexible architecture.
Partner Relationship Management
- Increase lead closure rate with closed loop lead management that provides sophisticated lead matching and routing for distributing high-quality leads to the right partner at the right time.
- Gain actionable insight into all aspects of the channel activities and performance with channel and partner analytics.
- Predict and manage channel revenue by leveraging channel pipeline and forecast management.
- Get the right partners in the right partner program with effective partner profiling, program design, eligibility rules, enrollment and renewals.
- Drive partner—vendor collaboration and effectiveness with joint marketing campaigns, MDF and co-op funding, business planning tools, branded collateral and sales tools, and on-line training.
- Increase channel sales effectiveness in converting leads to orders with robust suite of sales tools.
- Optimize partner recruitment and registration with online applications and workflow-based approval processes.
- Increase partner effectiveness and lower training costs by simplifying and automating partner training and certification.
- Lower TCO by providing a single global enterprise-wide platform that enables organizations to work collaboratively with partners to increase revenue and drive customer satisfaction.
Oracle Siebel CRM Videos
Products Similar to Oracle Siebel CRM