ORDERS Plus Review
- ORDERS Plus.Net Enterprise plans cost $495 for one-time setup plus $75 per month
- ORDERS Plus Enterprise Gold plans cost $1795 plus additional fees for add-ons
ORDERS Plus is offered both as a SaaS and On-Premise solution.
Business Systems of America, Inc. works with small and mid-sized manufacturers and distributors.
About ORDERS Plus
Business Systems of America ORDERS Plus is an ERP system that streamlines and automates everyday enterprise tasks. The program comes with built-in functionality in the areas of sales, distribution, manufacturing, inventory, accounting, finance and e-commerce. Additionally, ORDERS Plus boasts a document management system, printer and e-mail integration and up to 20 levels of security for each program module. Up to 100 network users can simultaneously log in and use this software.
About Business Systems of America
Business Systems of America started in 1998 to help small and mid-sized businesses with automation solutions. ORDERS Plus first shipped in 1994 and is still being developed and improved upon today. The company was awarded a Top 10 Small to Mid Range Accounting Products position.
ORDERS Plus Key Features
- Modular SMB ERP for manufacturers and distributors
- Sales and distribution module supports automatic drop shipping, streamlines backordering and quoting, displays real-time stock information and makes order entry simple
- Manufacturing module tracks production order statuses, supports kitting and easily pulls up order data
- Inventory module handles back orders and freight calculation automatically, streamlines purchasing and supports bar-code scanning
- Accounting and finance module handles general ledger, accounts and payroll
- E-commerce module takes online orders and processes them through the ORDERS Plus system
- Document management and film attachment systems
- 20 levels of security for modules
Products Similar to ORDERS Plus