SAP ERP Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as a Saas solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes in the retail, insurance, oil and gas, utilities, public sector, media and plan maintenance industries.
Port of Hamburg, The Hershey Company, Panasonic AVC
About SAP ERP
SAP ERP is enterprise resource planning software that works to improve financial, HR, procurement, manufacturing, service, sales and operation processes. The platform is designed to address changing financial reporting standards, improve company cash flow and manage financial risks.
The software is equipped with procure-to-pay tools, assists with plan-to-product activities and supports customer-focused processes through order-to-cash functionality. Additionally, the platform enables organizations to focus on improving customer satisfaction through request-to-service functionality, as well as provides users with core human resource tools that include recruiting, onboarding, administration and professional development.
About the Company
SAP was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Walldorf, Germany.
SAP ERP Key Features
- Helps companies comply with evolving international accounting standards while producing accurate quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Includes corporate treasury tools that work for financial risk management, regulatory compliance and cash flow and liquidity monitoring.
- Streamline the accounts payable process, monitor payment status, and ensure payment compliance through end-to-end invoice management system.
- Improves accounts receivable management through sophisticated customer credit analysis, streamlined debt collection and seamless integration.
- Provides administrative resources with a financial shared services framework to improve control, visibility and regulatory compliance.
- Helps companies to standardize corporate travel processes with a single travel management solution.
- Helps companies deliver business content to the entire organization and outside sources via self services, shared services and mobile devices.
- Support employees through every phase of their employment from recruitment through training, development and retention.
- Provides executives, HR professionals and managers reporting and analysis options that provide real-time insight into the company’s workforce.
- Helps companies streamline and integrate essential workforce processes on a global platform.
- Helps companies make sure they have the right resources, at the right time and price, to reach company goals.
- Streamline recruiting with a comprehensive strategy to build and draw from a qualified, global pool of talent either internally or externally.
- Helps companies optimize the entire supply chain throughout extensive operations activities, improve revenues, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Manage end-to-end procurement and logistics business processes for complete business cycles, from self-service requisitioning to flexible invoicing and payment.
- SAP ERP Operations can also help optimize the physical flow of materials.
Products Similar to SAP ERP