Seradex OrderStream Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
Vendor works with midsize companies across a variety of industries, including aerospace, processes, furniture, wholesale distribution, consumer goods, and more.
Contact vendor directly for case studies.
OrderStream is an ERP system that can be preconfigured to meet any industry-specific needs. The program can be adjusted for automotive, aerospace and defense, office furniture, distribution, and other types of companies.
The core product modules are front office, accounting, system manager, e-business, management, and manufacturing. The platform also offers add-on modules for MRP, shipping, advanced payroll, and more.
About the Company
Seradex was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
OrderStream Key Features
- Can be configured for many different industry types
- Industry preconfigurations include aerospace and defense, automotive, capital equipment, consumer goods, fabricated products, metal doors, printing, medical, processes, furniture, and wholesale distribution
- Front office module provides CRM, customer service, and help desk functionality
- Accounting module works with accounts, general ledger, and payroll services
- Management module provides users with customer insight, providing more financial opportunities, process control issue identification, and KPI targets
- Manufacturing module handles POs, inventory, shop floor data, supply chain management, and work orders
- E-business module gives the user’s customers access to pricing, product, and availability data
- System manager module acts as the ERP control system and lets users configure system and workstation settings and generate reports
- Over 15 add-on modules
- Integrates with most major accounting systems, Microsoft Office, Goldmine, and AutoCAD
Products Similar to Seradex OrderStream