Seradex ERP Review
Seradex ERP is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
Seradex works with mid-sized companies across a variety of industries, including aerospace, processes, furniture, wholesale distribution, consumer goods, and more.
About Seradex ERP
Seradex ERP is an ERP system that can be preconfigured to meet your industry-specific needs. The program can be adjusted for automotive, aerospace and defense, office furniture, distribution, and other types of companies. The core product modules are front office, accounting, system manager, e-business, management, and manufacturing. Seradex also offers add-on modules for MRP, shipping, advanced payroll, and more.
Seradex was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
Seradex ERP Key Features
- can be configured for many different industry types
- Industry preconfigurations include aerospace and defense, automotive, capital equipment, consumer goods, fabricated products, metal doors, printing, medical, processes, furniture, and wholesale distribution
- Front office module provides CRM, customer service, and help desk functionality
- Accounting module works with your accounts, general ledger, and payroll services
- Management module provides you with customer insight, providing you with more financial opportunities, process control issue identification, and KPI targets
- Manufacturing module handles POs, inventory, shop floor data, supply chain management, and work orders
- E-business module gives your customers access to pricing, product, and availability data
- System manager module acts as the ERP control system and lets you configure system and workstation settings and generate reports
- Over 15 add-on modules
- Integrates with most major accounting systems, Microsoft Office, Goldmine, and AutoCAD
Products Similar to Seradex ERP