Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
Vendor works with companies all sizes in the shipping industry.
Jumbo Shipping, Wijnne Barends
ShipNet is a maritime industry ERP system that aims to boost the user’s company’s operational efficiency. The program comes with modules for operations, liner management, finance, technical management, procurement and disbursement.
The platform offers access to the ISS World of Ports database and Inchcape Shipping Services with this product. The former is a worldwide wet terminals and berths database, with the latter offering outsourcing services.
About the Company
ShipNet was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Oslo.
ShipNet Key Features
- Shipping company ERP system
- Operations module optimizes fleet utilization, plots voyage estimations and provides complete control over vessel operations
- Liner management module provides integration between commercial, operational and financial systems
- Accounting module enables complete financial management and handles budgeting, forecasting and asset management
- Technical management module enforces safety compliance standards and gives users control over ship management duties
- Procurement module integrates with marine e-commerce markets, provides complete visibility over the supply chain, handles inventory to reduce excess and manages your warehouses
- Disbursement module outsources disbursement tasks to ShipNet’s team of DA experts
- Integration with the ISS World of Ports database and Inchcape Shipping Services
Products Similar to ShipNet