ShipNet ERP Review
ShipNet ERP is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
ShipNet works with companies all sizes in the shipping industry.
Jumbo Shipping, Wijnne Barends
About ShipNet ERP
ShipNet ERP is a maritime industry ERP system that aims to boost your company’s operational efficiency. The program comes with modules for operations, liner management, finance, technical management, procurement and disbursement. ShipNet offers access to the ISS World of Ports database and Inchcape Shipping Services with this product. The former is a worldwide wet terminals and berths database, with the latter offering outsourcing services.
ShipNet has been offering an ERP solution for shipping companies for over 20 years. The company currently services over 300 clients from around the world. ShipNet has offices in Europe, Asia and the United States.
- Shipping company ERP system
- Operations module optimizes fleet utilization, plots voyage estimations and provides complete control over vessel operations
- Liner management module provides integration between your commercial, operational and financial systems
- Accounting module enables complete financial management and handles budgeting, forecasting and asset management
- Technical management module enforces safety compliance standards and gives you control over ship management duties
- Procurement module integrates with marine e-commerce markets, provides complete visibility over the supply chain, handles inventory to reduce excess and manages your warehouses
- Disbursement module outsources your disbursement tasks to ShipNet’s team of DA experts
- Integration with the ISS World of Ports database and Inchcape Shipping Services
Products Similar to ShipNet ERP