This product is no longer available
This product has reached its end-of-life and is no longer being supported by the vendor.
– SIA Innovations Inc Common Sense ERP Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
Vendor works with small and midsize companies in the fields of wholesale distribution, retail, transportation and manufacturing.
Contact vendor directly for case studies.
About Common Sense ERP
Common Sense ERP is a complete ERP system that can work across various industries. In addition to accounting and warehouse management functionality, the software carries modules for CRM, HR and supply chain management. Common Sense is programmed to integrate with various technologies, including Domino, email, Java and various other IBM products. This product is made for the North American market and supports English, French and tax codes for Canada and the USA.
About the Company
SIA Innovations Inc was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec.
Common Sense ERP Key Features
- ERP system for SMB companies
- Accounting module supports payroll, financials and orders
- Distribution module handles pricing, commissions and transportation logistics
- Transportation module covers fleet management, maintenance and dispatching
- Project services module handles job costing and project management
- Supply chain management module works with suppliers for purchasing and with customers to gauge demand
- CRM module manages contacts, campaigns, quotes and leads
- HR module outlines enterprise goals and keeps tabs on employee skills
- Built on and run by IBM technology
- Made for the North American market
Products Similar to - SIA Innovations Inc Common Sense ERP