Exel Computer Systems EFACS E/8 ERP Review
Exel Computer Systems EFACS E/8 ERP is available as an on-premise solution.
Exel Computer Systems works with enterprise and mid-sized companies.
Advanex, Mi3, James Fisher Nuclear, Bailies Coffee, Mettis Aerospace
View Vendor's Product Page
About Exel Computer Systems EFACS E/8 ERP
Exel Computer Systems EFACS E/8 ERP is a comprehensive ERP software solution designed for a variety of manufacturing industries. The main program components provide support for CRM, field service, supply chain management, finances, and manufacturing. Since there are dozens of manufacturing industries, the system can be customized to meet the needs of each one. Lastly, Exel Computer Systems EFACS E/8 ERP carries a workflow system that can be used to automate routine tasks, as well as web portals that your suppliers and customers can use to do self-service.
About Exel Computer Systems
Exel Computer Systems was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in the UK.
Exel Computer Systems EFACS E/8 ERP Key Features
- On-premise ERP software solution
- Designed for manufacturing companies and can be customized to meet the needs of two dozen+ types of manufacturing sub-industries
- CRM system works with your customer data, marketing campaigns, and opportunities
- Provides field service functionality for service quotes, maintenance orders, and maintenance contracts
- Can send out SOs, invoices, and quotes to customers
- Maintains all data on suppliers and can send out POs to them
- Carries full control over your shop floor operations, materials, and production schedules
- Handles your payables, receivables, and general ledger
- Hosts web portals for customers and suppliers
Products Similar to Exel Computer Systems EFACS E/8 ERP