Intacct is available as a cloud-based solution.
The software can be used in a wide variety of industries as a horizontal accounting system, but also delivers specialized features for the software and professional services industries, nonprofit and religious organizations, and organizations with multiple entities and locations such as franchises and healthcare organizations.
TED, Northwell Health, Ten-X, Mountainside Fitness, Sparc
View Vendor's Product Page
Intacct is a cloud-based financial accounting software system with a broad set of functionality for small to mid-sized businesses. Intacct streamlines and automates core accounting, time and expenses, revenue management, project accounting, order and billing, purchasing, global consolidations and multi-currency management.
With Flex Reporting, Intacct delivers complete, accurate, real-time financial reporting and business metrics. Intacct is cloud-based software that is accessed securely through a browser over the internet. The company offers a “buy with confidence” guarantee that outlines the level of service that customers should expect for uptime, security, recovery and more.
Intacct also offers a number of pre-built integrations to connect to other leading business applications, such as Salesforce for CRM and Zuora for subscription management. Intacct can be integrated with Salesforce to help reduce the amount of data entry and streamline sales processes.
About Intacct Corporation
Founded in 1999 in San Jose, California, Intacct serves over 11,000 customers. The company is the preferred provider of financial applications for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Intacct Key Features
Business Insight and Flex Reporting
- Financial reports organized by key business drivers, providing insight into key performance metrics
- Real-time GAAP, IFRS, FASB, Sarbanes-Oxley, regulatory, and compliance reports with over 150 included templates that give you the capability to drill down to the transaction level
- Self-service reports and custom dashboards to reduce ad-hoc stakeholder reporting while delivering real-time updates
- A statistical book of measures such as headcount, locations, and square footage not captured in a standard ledger, in order to provide greater insight into business metrics directly within your accounting system
Multiple dimensions for categorizing and tagging transactions
- Each transaction categorized by customer, product, location, department and more for a “clean GL” in order to avoid creating multiple separate GL accounts for each location, vendor, project, etc.
- Reports and dashboards that automatically combine operating dimensions with financial data for analysis of each operating unit, location, project, customer and more
- No external reporting tools or chart of accounts modification needed
- Automated recurring and reversing journal entries
- Journal entry and transaction importa and validation capabilities reduce manual work and errors, improve visibility
- Comprehensive audit trail
- Allocation of shared costs
- Tracking of income and expense by fund and by activity
- Multiple billing and revenue recognition methods such as percent complete and milestone
- Employee time and expense management
Revenue Recognition and Management
- Advanced allocation, deferral, and recognition of revenue
- Software subscriptions, renewals, and maintenance
- Projections and forecasting
General Ledger Flexibility
- Consolidation of multiple entities, including multi-level hierarchies and varied ownership structures
- Multiple ledgers (AR, AP, order management, and cash management that process transactions independently without degrading GL performance
- Multiple books, such as accrual and cash, to allow reporting to multiple stakeholders based on their needs and report preferences
- Customizable workflows
- Multi-currency management
- On-demand scalability and performance, dramatically reducing your total cost of ownership
- Enterprise-class security, backup, disaster recover, and performance monitoring
- Anytime, anywhere access on any device and operating system
- Quarterly, automatic software updates that keep you current with the latest accounting standards and software features
- Convenient “point-and-click” integrations (straightforward enough not to require IT skills) with commonly used applications for CRM< payroll and HR, inventory, fixed assets, sales tax, professional services automation and more
Products Similar to Intacct
White Papers and Demos
The 2015 Buyer's Guide to Accounting and Financial Software
White Paper provided by Intacct
Register Now to Download this FREE Whitepaper from Intacct
The 2015 Buyer's Guide to Accounting and Financial Software: New Factors You Should Consider
In the last few years, the demands on the finance department have increased significantly. At the same time, the choices for accounting and financial software have become much more ...
Best Practices for Choosing the Right Accounting Software
White Paper provided by Intacct
Maybe it's time to trade in your aging infrastructure and embrace a new generation of cloud-based financial systems that streamline your processes, improve productivity and generate greater insights and visibility.