Aptean Made2Manage ERP Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as a SaaS solution.
Vendor is specifically designed to meet the needs of small to midsize companies with engineer-to-order, make-to-order, make-to-stock, assemble-to-order or mixed-mode discrete manufacturing operations in the industrial and commercial machinery, electronics, fabricated metal, medical devices and transportation industries.
Advanced Scientifics, Boston Centerless, Eric Scott Limited, Abbatron, Chelton
About Aptean Made2Manage ERP
The Made2Manage ERP system, an Aptean solution, has been designed to meet the ERP software needs of companies with engineer-to-order, make-to-order, make-to-stock, assemble-to-order, or mixed-mode discrete manufacturing operations. Built by a manufacturer in 1986 by the president of a machine tool company, and expanded through the years via the input of more than 1500 discrete, to-order manufacturing companies, Made2Manage seamlessly integrates enterprise resource planning and scheduling with shop floor execution better than any other ERP software provider.
This integration allows manufacturers to:
- Plan using real world constraints and what if scenarios.
- Schedule with confidence and establish promise dates to customers.
- See the entire enterprise operations right down to the shop floor.
- Execute changes on the shop floor swiftly.
About the Company
Aptean was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Aptean Made2Manage ERP Key Features
- Sales Order Management: Quickly enter sales orders into your system and jumpstart the fulfillment process.
- Quoting and Estimating: Create reliable quotes by linking to bills of material, routings, the M2M Product Configurator, or the price summary worksheet.
- Contract Pricing: Create a price list consisting of parts and fixed prices that apply only to a select customer.
- Inventory Control: Identify and track information on each standard part so you can make the best possible inventory management decisions.
- Tracking Material Lots: Automatically track raw materials, sub-assemblies and final assemblies to their origins.
- Shop Floor Data Collection: Automate the entry and enhance the accuracy of your daily labor, inventory transactions, and shipping and receiving with wireless bar coding technologies.
- Physical Inventory: Collect, reconcile and post count quantities against on-hand inventory balances and generate general ledger transactions.
- Returned Material: Quickly address and resolve common customer satisfaction issues.
- Job Orders: Quickly and easily create and track job orders, drive material requirements, and examine costs throughout the production process.
- Order Costing: Accumulate and report costs as they flow through your system and post them to the general ledger.
Products Similar to Aptean Made2Manage ERP