Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne includes pre-built integration solutions with Oracle Applications, a catalogue of out-of-the-box web services and a variety of standards-based tools and technologies to meet the needs of a variety of integration options.
Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is a flexible ERP solution that can be utilized by companies of all sizes and in a wide variety of industries.
Miami University, OTE, ESCO NRG Limited
View Vendor's Product Page
About Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is an integrated applications suite of comprehensive enterprise resource planning software that combines business value, standards-based technology and deep industry experience into a business solution with a low total cost of ownership.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne offers companies a choice of databases, operating systems and hardware so to help them build and expand their IT solution to meet their business requirements. Oracle also offers 70 JD Edwards EnterpriseOne application modules to support a diverse set of business operations.
About the Company
Oracle has more than 380,000 customers, including 100 of the Fortune 100, and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems to help organizations overcome the challenges they face and continue innovation.
Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Key Features
Asset Lifecycle Management
- Provides complete visibility across the company that helps executives and managers make sound asset investment and management decisions to drive financial value at each stage of the asset lifecycle.
- Helps keeps assets running at maximum availability and extends the equipment life.
- Increase labor productivity by scheduling maintenance around operations, matching employee skills to specific maintenance tasks.
- Optimize maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) inventories and automate the fulfillment of spare parts and supplies.
Track the financial performance of assets and tie costs and revenue generated to individual key assets, such as plants and transmission or production lines.
Customer Relationship Management
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM provides companies with a solution that includes all business process and associated systems that touch a customer, including billing and delivery.
- Overall, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM is more cost effective than other related CRM solutions.
- Sales solutions include applications for sales force automation, sales order entry, mobile sales and product configurations. Keeping all information in a single repository helps companies respond quickly and accurately to customer inquiries.
- Yhrough JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Case Management and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management, companies can improve overall customer satisfaction by providing visibility into customer billing and order information.
- Reorganization and adding new distribution centers can be added to existing financial operations without compromising any historical data.
- Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financial and accounting solutions can be seamlessly integrated with all other JD Edwards EnterpriseOne solutions.
- Improved collaboration helps companies extend their business processes to interact with business partners.
- Includes features like general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, expense management and fixed asset accounting.
Human Capital Management
- Streamlines process by providing tightly integrated recruiting, HR, time accounting and payroll.
- Helps reduce administration costs with Web-based employee and manager self-service functionality.
- Automates employee performance management and career development. This helps boost employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Helps companies improve the quality of their job postings and helps companies find and attract the most qualified candidates. Streamlines matching, interviewing and hiring processes as well.
- Provides full-featured HR compliance capabilities, such as U.S. COBRA, OSHA, EEO, Australian Long Service Leave and Canadian Employment Insurance.
- Provides additional payroll compliance; offering FLSA; union contract rate enforcement; federal, state and local tax compliance; and reporting.
- Includes tools for U.S payroll, Australia/New Zealand payroll and Canadian payroll.
Manufacturing and Engineering
- Integrates manufacturing strategies to help companies remain competitive.
- Provides a single, enterprise wide system that will manage all manufacturing modes. All manufacturing processes share common inventory, material, planning, purchasing and financial database.
- Enables quick transition to different modes as companies evolve their product lines or tactics.
- Simultaneously integrates all facilities regardless of which modes or modes they use.
- Coordinate order management across multiple channels and customer service and distribution centers.
- Manage complex, overlapping pricing scenarios and intricate product and order configurations.
- Increase revenue through higher order fill rates, cross-selling, up-selling and the ability to execute pricing and promotions accurately to specific target market segments.
- Improve profit margins through profit margin protection controls and reduced order-entry costs.
- Allows companies to view project budgets, forecast and actual amounts in real time to help them proactively manage project costs.
- Automates change-order approval process to expedite billing and document variations from the original project plan.
- Helps companies to accurately bill to contract terms and service agreements to optimize cash flow.
- Streamlines repetitive building processes for sales, purchasing and construction.
Supply Chain Planning
- Real-time Demand Sensing and Shaping helps companies sense demand closer to the point of consumption through real-time visibility into demand events. Improves forecast accuracy with advanced analytics and improved consensus forecasting. Helps manage new product introductions and marketing to help shape demand.
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne helps companies align supply and demand to achieve corporate goals maximizes sales and improve execution by balancing supply and demand and connects financial and operational planning through integrated business planning. Helps companies simulate alternate business scenarios and involve all key decision makers in an integrated iterative process.
- Improved agility to supply chain events ensures companies design their supply chains to support agility while helping to plan extended value chain with holistic supply planning and scheduling. Helps companies respond quickly to supply chain events through event-driven planning.
Supply Chain Execution (Logistics)
- Dramatically reduces lead times by eliminating, automating and accelerating processes.
- Improve the visibility and velocity of the flow of materials.
- Obtain real-time access to inventory quantities, status and location.
- Reduce the amount and cost of carrying inventory.
- Find the lowest-cost carrier that provides the highest value.
Supply Management (Procurement)
- Respond more efficiently to customer demand.
- Respond rapidly to supply chain interruptions with exception management alerts.
- Reduce material costs by directing your spend to key suppliers.
- Improve inventory turns while maintaining or increasing customer satisfaction.
- Reduce off-contract purchases.
Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Videos
Products Similar to Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne