Sage 300 Online Review
User licenses start at $69 per user per month per company.
Server costs are eliminated because the solution lives in the cloud, and disaster recovery is included. Sage makes it very easy to configure, as well as takes care of all enhancements and upgrades to new software versions.
The primary target market for Sage 300 Online are fast-growing, small and medium-size distributors, retailers and service companies with fewer than 250 employees and revenues between $1M and $5M. Accounting firms are a major subset of service companies, and Sage 300 Online offers a unique and distinctive value for that audience.
Satellite Industries, Carson Home Accents, Rudy’s Tortillas, A.M. Leonard, Alloy Polymers
About Sage 300 Online
Sage 300 Online is a financial accounting and business management solution that provides access to the lifeblood of a business anywhere, at any time and from any device: financials, operations, inventory, customer orders and more. Feature-rich yet affordable for companies growing beyond a basic accounting software package, it provides all the value of a traditional business management solution with the many benefits of the cloud.
With Sage 300 Online, users can process financial and business transactions and collaborate with colleagues and between departments any time of the day or night, from any location, with any device. Users have the transparency and visibility needed to make fast, accurate, data-driven decisions. Sage 300 Online gives companies more control, provides bank-level security and eliminates the complexity of maintaining business software — taking care of updates and backups so that organizations can stay in compliance.
About the Company
Sage North America provides small and medium-sized organizations with a range of easy-to-use, secure and efficient business management software and services — from accounting and payroll to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments. Our customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their business ambitions.
Formed in 1981, Sage was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and entered the FTSE 100 in 1999. Sage has over 6 million customers and more than 12,700 employees in 24 countries covering the UK & Ireland, mainland Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia, Asia and Brazil. For more information about Sage in North America, visit the company website at na.sage.com.
Sage 300 ERP Key Features
Accounting and Finance
- Quickly get a complete and real-time picture of financial health, including cash balance, service and landed costs and more.
- The General Ledger module is key to maximizing financial data efficiency and accuracy, and handles the most demanding budgeting and processing needs. Data entry is simple and easy. For example, users can set up and schedule recurring journal entries for transactions that processed regularly in mere seconds.
- The Accounts Payable module streamlines entire cash flow processes and helps save money. Users can prioritize payments, prepay invoices, reduce bad debts and even import transactions from other applications.
- Accounts Receivable capabilities allow users to easily manage invoicing and other accounts receivable tasks to increase cash flow and optimize financial operations.
- Multi-entity financial management allows users to manage the financials for multiple companies in any location.
Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Sage 300 Online can help report on any critical aspect of business, like financials, sales and inventory, with intuitive dashboards and customized templates.
- In minutes, critical information can be sent to colleagues, business partners or accountants in easy-to-discern formats that provide added value or can help make informed decisions in minutes.
Sales and Customer Management
- Be more responsive by confidently making customer order commitments from anywhere and accessing inventory levels, costs, prices and returns.
- Sales representatives get complete, up-to-the-minute information at their fingertips.
- Sales representatives can also answer every customer question, from the availability of specific items, customer and quantity pricing, specific customer credit limits, credit card deposit information and more.
Purchasing and Supplier Management
- Streamline the entire purchasing process from order to receipt.
- Purchasing management creates detailed, accurate records of every purchase, including quantities, price, who places the order and special shipping instructions.
- In the US and Canada, Sage 300 Online Payroll helps simplify payroll administration, automate tasks and increase employee satisfaction.
- Process Payroll in-house accurately and on time, use direct deposit, accommodate all pay frequencies, multiple work states or provinces, and other pay factors such as expense reimbursements, accruals and advances.
- Take charge of inventory to reduce carrying costs and fulfill orders on time.
- Get full control over warehouse inventory, track stock accurately and improve customer satisfaction with real-time inventory management.
- Receive accurate information on merchandise, including receipt, location and disposition of goods, as well as the precise value and status.
Sage 300 Online Screenshots
Products Similar to Sage 300 Online