CA Technologies IT Service Desk Manager Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as both an on-premise solution and as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Ativas, Fujitsu Australia and New Zealand, Polaris, Sallie Mae, Turkish Aerospace Industries
About CA Technologies IT Service Desk Manager
CA Technologies IT Service Desk Manager is an IT help desk solution that helps businesses provide quality, consistent IT service support to their employees. This IT service desk solution affords visibility into a company’s IT infrastructure so that problems can be identified and corrected before they disrupt operations.
With CA Service Desk Manager, users have the ability to automate a variety of processes related to incident, problem, and knowledge management, as well as root cause analysis. CA SDM also provides interactive support functionality, and supplies self-service resources.
About the Company
CA Technologies was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in New York.
CA Technologies IT Service Desk Manager Key Features
- Processes include initial request, to incident, to problem and to change
- Supported by knowledge management, support automation and workflow processes
- Offers the ability to manage change across enterprise through improved visibility and understanding of business impacts
- Gain a consolidated view of configuration items and exercise better management control over IT environment
- Automatically discovers, inventories and stores configuration item data
- Allows analysts to perform change impact analysis and comprehensive root cause analysis
- Offers users personalized self-service portals containing information on current requests, a solution search, automated repair options and more
- Knowledge repository presents quality, authoritative, consistent information to end users and service desk analysts
- Allows IT support staff to remotely fix requests and incidents
- Multi-tenant architecture allows multiple organizations or departments to share one implementation of CA SDM
Products Similar to CA Technologies IT Service Desk Manager