CA Technologies Service Desk Manager Review
CA Technologies Service Desk Manager is offered as an on-premise or hosted solution.
CA Technologies Service Desk Manager is an enterprise-level solution for organizations in all industries.
Ativas, Fujitsu Australia and New Zealand, Polaris, Sallie Mae, Turkish Aerospace Industries, CIBER, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana, Punjab National Bank, HDFC Bank
CA Technologies Service Desk Manager
CA Technologies Service Desk Manager is an IT help desk solution that helps businesses provide quality, consistent IT service support to their employees. This IT service desk solution affords visibility into a company’s IT infrastructure so that problems can be identified and corrected before they disrupt operations. With CA Service Desk Manager, users have the ability to automate a variety of processes related to incident, problem, and knowledge management, as well as root cause analysis. CA SDM also provides interactive support functionality, and supplies self-service resources.
About CA Technologies
CA Technologies specializes in developing IT management software products that address needs in the areas of mainframe and distributed environments, IT governance, management and security. CA Technologies’s products cover the management of infrastructure, projects and portfolios, security, service and application performance. CA is headquartered in Islandia, N.Y., and operates out of 150 offices around the globe. CA acquired eight companies in 2010 to build its cloud presence, including Nimsoft, 3Tera and Oblicore.
CA Service Desk Manager Key Features
ITIL Process Support
- Processes include initial request, to incident, to problem and to change
- Supported by knowledge management, support automation and workflow processes
- Offers the ability to manage change across enterprise through improved visibility and understanding of business impacts
- Gain a consolidated view of configuration items and exercise better management control over IT environment
- Automatically discovers, inventories and stores configuration item data
- Allows analysts to perform change impact analysis and comprehensive root cause analysis
- Offers users personalized self-service portals containing information on current requests, a solution search, automated repair options and more
- Knowledge repository presents quality, authoritative, consistent information to end users and service desk analysts
- Multi-tenant architecture allows multiple organizations or departments to share one implementation of CA SDM
- Each client uses one customized virtual instance of the software
Reporting and Analytics
- Provides graphical overlays of service desk and knowledge management operations, giving IT personnel quick visibility into operation metrics
CA Service Desk Manager Screenshots
CA Service Desk Manager Video
Products Similar to CA Technologies Service Desk Manager