– Ivanti LANDESK Service Desk Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as both an on-premise and SaaS solution.
Vendor works with midsize to global enterprises.
Contact vendor directly for case studies.
About Ivanti LANDESK Service Desk
Ivanti LANDESK Service Desk is IT service desk software designed to be configurable and requires no coding in order to implement. The platform is equipped with a end-user self-service functionality, provides visual workflows and connects isolated IT tools, data and processes in order to improve service-level response times.
The software provides users with pre-built workflows, is designed to integrate with third-party systems, and is equipped with process-driven automation capabilities. Additionally, the platform facilitates incident, knowledge, change, request and HR processes through a robust CMDB.
About the Company
Ivanti was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in South Jordan, Utah.
Ivanti LANDESK Service Desk Key Features
- Capabilities that do more than typical IT solutions, like process creation for facilities and HR
- From service requests to process queries, LANDesk provides quick-setup templates for rapid call logging and incident handling
- Use internal incident info to quickly customize procedures with Process Designer, used throughout the product for incident, problem, change, etc.
- Service Desk helps IT choose from a list of template requests for fulfillment according to predefined processes
- End users can choose Self Service or Service Catalog to open their request after relevant services have been filtered to them
- Process Design is capable of sending requests through multi-level authorization, deployment, validation, and subscription
- Standardizes service lifecycle process and thus reduces the cost of service by making sure proposed service is validated via demand, provider selection, financial scrutiny, provision model, HR and IT resourcing
- Increased strategic alignment via increased standards and organization
- Enables repeatable and scalable procedures for managing a catalogue via process focus
- Capabilities for all 15 PinkVERIFY 3.1 toolsets, the most trusted tool certification program across the globe
Products Similar to - Ivanti LANDESK Service Desk