SolarWinds Web Help Desk Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as both an on-premise solution and as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with midsize, large and multi-national enterprises.
Burton, Harvard University, U.S. Air Force, Cisco, PBS
About Web Help Desk
Web Help Desk is one of the earliest examples of a fully web-based help desk solution. The program applies best practices of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
About the Company
SolarWinds was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Web Help Desk Key Features
- Compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux, and Unix
- Server-side database support: SQL, MySQL, Oracle, OpenBase SQL, PostgreSQL, FrontBase
- Incident management
- Communication and correspondence with two-way email and ticket-issue integration
- Help Desk management functions
- Account management with LDAP and active directory sync
- SLA management and ticket life cycle tracking
- Knowledge base management tools
- Centralized CMDB repository
- Approval workflow/change management
Products Similar to SolarWinds Web Help Desk