This product is no longer available
This product has been renamed or acquired by another company. You can find the new product offering at SAP ERP
– SAP ERP Operations Review
SAP ERP Operations is built on SAP service oriented architecture to allow companies the flexibility of extending SAP ERP Operations to fit the company’s needs.
SAP ERP Operations is made to be used by companies in a variety of industries and includes features for discrete and process industries as well as features to improve international shipping.
Port of Hamburg, The Hershey Company, Panasonic AVC
View Vendor's Product Page
About SAP ERP Operations
SAP ERP Operations is made to help companies reach their full potential by improving day-to-day operations to maximize profits and make sure resources are allocated correctly. SAP ERP Operations helps companies automate and streamline operation processes, improve productivity by providing a role-based solution with centralized information and improve collaboration with all value chain partners.
SAP is one of the world’s largest business software companies and the third-largest software supplier overall. Founded in 1972 as Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing, SAP has a rich history of innovation and growth that has made them a leader in providing collaborative business solutions for all types of industries – in every major market. The company, headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, employs more than 51,800 people in more than 50 countries, and serves more than 76,000 customers in more than 120 countries.
SAP has leveraged their extensive experience to deliver a comprehensive range of solutions such as in to empower every aspect of business operations. SAP has created software solutions like SAP accounting software that can be used by companies of all sizes to use to reduce costs, improve performance and become more agile to respond to changing business needs.
Product Key Features
- Helps companies perform complete procure-to-pay process including requisitioning, purchase order management and verifying invoices.
- Companies can manage catalog content and enable employee self-service procurement of material and service.
- Integrates business partners like suppliers, manufacturers and customers.
- Improve collaboration with suppliers on product development, purchase order management, invoice processing and payment management.
Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Companies can record and track the quantity and value of all materials and perform physical inventory to optimize warehouse resources.
- Companies can plan, enter and document internal stock movements in a warehouse by managing goods receipts, goods issues, storage, picking and packing, physical stock transfer and transfer postings.
- Improves workload planning, wave picking and order consolidation, and supports radio frequency and barcode scanning.
Inbound and Outbound Logistics
- Facilitates the movement of incoming and outgoing physical goods including logistics that involve multiple manufacturers and customers.
- Supports inbound processing with capabilities to monitor receipt of goods, track external demand, handle shipping notifications and manage in-yard activities.
- Helps companies manage outbound processes including posting goods issues, monitoring delivery and distribution activities and document proof of delivery
- Companies can create transportation plans, execute plans and monitor shipments to ensure products are delivered on time and on budget.
- Companies can apply flexible options for consolidating deliveries and orders into shipments including rule-based automation, manual consolidation and collaborative order combination through the Internet.
- SAP ERP Operations can help companies manage processes and reports required for foreign trade.
- Supports a variety of strategies to improve production planning and execution.
- Helps companies optimally plan, schedule and sequence production of factory floor to ensure delivery of orders.
- Captures production information from the shop floor to improve the visibility and transparency of shop floor activities.
- Companies can perform deduction plans by managing production processes and deploy workers and other resources to shop floor when needed.
- Documents, monitors and distributes inventory through the entire production life cycle.
- Integrate people and information into a single new product development and introduction process (NPDI) that covers product definition, requirements gathering product development, supplier sourcing and product ramp-up.
- Optimizes inter-enterprise product development including sourcing components.
- SAP ERP Operations helps companies monitor the flow of information through engineering, planning and execution and documents each step.
Life-cycle Data Management
- Centralizes document management and change and configuration management from invention to phase-out.
- Helps companies in the discrete industries handle bills of materials and routings and process industries to perform recipe management.
- Help companies manage and deliver product information to provide up-to-date data that is the basis for production planning and execution activities
- SAP ERP Operations integrates with CAD systems, geographic information systems (GIC) and others.
Sales Order Management
- Helps companies manage the complete sales order management process including inquiries, quotes, order generation and processing and contract and billing-cycle management.
- Companies can use the e-commerce platform in SAP ERP Operations to rapidly turn the Internet into a profitable sales and interaction channel.
- Helps companies develop incentive programs like sales commissions, profit sharing and bonuses.
Aftermarket Sales and Service
- SAP ERP Operations allows companies to address the basic requirements for customer support like management of installations, service contracts, warranties, service requests and orders.
- Helps companies manage all aspects of service order processing within service organizations from responding to initial inquiry to confirmation and billing.
Professional Service Delivery
- Companies can manage all aspects of service delivery including tracking activities, recording time spent on services and analyzing profitability.
- SAP ERP Operations is made to help companies improve their overall operating efficiency.
- Includes key features to improve inventory and warehouse management.
- Procurement features helps companies to improve their procure-to-pay processes.
The features that SAP ERP Operations provides to companies are all focused around making business processes more efficient. SAP ERP Operations can help companies improve productivity across the entire organization while providing key decision makers strategic business insights to make sure the company is meeting their goals.
Products Similar to - SAP ERP Operations