Explore Nonprofit Software, Industry Trends and More During Nonprofit Software Week!
Welcome to Business-Software.com’s Nonprofit Software week! We’re dedicating a whole week to exploring the software that helps keep nonprofits large and small running strong. Nonprofit organizations often face a unique set of problems when it comes to maintaining a healthy business. Nonprofit accounting solutions place an emphasis on financial transparency, allowing users to more easily track donations and file taxes. And unlike standard CRM software, nonprofit donor management solutions focus on developing and maintaining relationships with the donors who keep nonprofits afloat. If you’re in the market for a nonprofit management solution, download our brand new, completely free Top 10 Nonprofit Accounting and Top 15 Nonprofit Donor Management reports for side-by-side comparisons of the features, pricing and key facts about the best software vendors catering to the nonprofit sector.
Be sure to read our first post, Traditional CRM vs. Donor Management Software: Why the Differences Matter, and visit our blog every day this week for new exclusive content including vendor interviews, questions from the community and more!
Nonprofit Week Exclusive Posts:
- Traditional CRM vs. Donor Management Software: Why the Differences Matter
- Post, Tweet, Text, or Share: How to Reach Donors in 2013
- Top Nonprofit Software: The 5 Flavors of Not-for-profit Donor Management
- Abila Nonprofit Online: Your All-in-One Nonprofit Software Solution
- The Best-Value Nonprofit Management Software
- Nonprofit Accounting: How Transparent Financials Win Donor Trust
- The Top 6 Nonprofit Accounting Solutions Your NPO Needs
- Serenic Express: Leveraging the Cloud for Small Nonprofits
- Does Microsoft Office 365 for Nonprofits Meet Your Donor Management Needs?
- From the Community: Best Nonprofit Accounting Software?
- DonorSnap Transforms Nonprofit Software with Simple, Affordable Donor Management