Zendesk Support Review
Product is available in multiple plans:
- Essential – $5 per agent per month
- Team – $19 per agent per month
- Professional – $49 per agent per month
- Enterprise – $99 per agent per month
- Elite – $100 per agent per month
Product is available as a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes and across multiple industries.
Box, FCC, Groupon, Shopify, Tesco
Customer Success Stories
Dropbox, Groupon, Lonely Planet, Sears
About Zendesk Support
Zendesk Support is help desk software that centralizes all customer information and facilitates tracking, prioritization and support ticket processes. The platform enables users to build customer trust through responsive, personalized responses, assist customers across multiple channels, and is equipped with agent collaboration tools.
The software is configurable to meet user-specific workflows, and offers hundreds of available applications as well as the ability to design customizations through the system’s API. Additionally, the platform provides visibility into customer interactions, is equipped with machine learning capabilities and delivers customer analytic reports.
About the Company
Zendesk was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Zendesk Support Key Features
- Organize, centralize, prioritize and route support tickets for simplified workflows and easy browse and search capabilities
- Set up rules, triggers, and other automations in addition to frequent-response macros
- Customizable ticket views make identifying and reacting to high-priority issues simple
- Share best practices with individual team members, across the organization or even with other Zendesk customers
- Multiple customer support channels: web, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, online chat, community forums, knowledge bases, etc.
- Hit the ground running with 5-minute channel setups
- Provide support agents with mobile tools through Zendesk’s apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone
- Deliver proactive support with real-time channel monitoring functions and respond via public channels like Facebook and Twitter without ever leaving Zendesk
Reporting & Analytics
- Review individual and team performance in light of consumer trends with custom reports and dashboards, or over 20 pre-defined templates
- Use gathered data to forecast future trends and plan workforce resources accordingly
- Use a variety of feedback mechanisms to make sure the quality of customer service being delivered is top-notch
- Architect forums and knowledge bases that can be turned outward at any time as a self-help portal for customers, fully equipped with detailed search functions
- Slash ticket influx with quick forum creation tools
- Go beyond support by creating a discussion forum for product enhancements and ideas
- Help customers help other customers with tools to share solutions via social media
- Customize the interface with your company aesthetic
- Support for customer interaction across more than 40 languages and all time zones
- Customize the design of internal and external-facing portals with full control of the style sheets (CSS)
- Configure a unique URL and email address for support channels (email@example.com)
- Open API and nearly 100 preconfigured integrations
- Integrate with Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Highrise, Netsuite, and other leading CRMs
- Integrate Google Analytics, WordPress, Atlassian JIRA, and FreshBooks
- TRUSTe Privacy Certification Program compliant
- US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor program compliant
- Tier 1 hosting, SAS 70 Type II compliant
- Auto-detect preferred support language and route accordingly
- Agent interface come in 10 languages, including Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
Zendesk Support Screenshots
Zendesk Support Videos
Products Similar to Zendesk Support