AdvancedMD Practice Management Review
AdvancedMD Practice Management solution is a SaaS solution that’s accessible from any web-enabled browser.
AdvancedMD works with medical companies of all sizes. Their products streamline communications between different practices and providers, and are easily customizable to a number of specialties.
Caring Hands Family Clinic, Jackson's Point of Light, Midwest Orthopedic Foot and Ankle, Mountain West Dermatology, Sunwest Pediatrics, Surgical Pathology Laboratory
Customer Case Studies
Caring Hands Family Clinic, Jackson’s Point of Light
View Vendor's Product Page
About AdvancedMD Practice Management
AdvancedMD Practice Management offers robust workflow processes and a streamlined user interface that’s simple enough for any staff member to use. This comprehensive practice management solution includes intuitive appointment management to streamline registration, as well as charge capture and billing and eligibility verification. AdvancedMD Practice Management helps you increase patient satisfaction and medical staff efficiency by tracking medical claims across their entire revenue cycle, while also providing extensive reports.
Additionally, AdvancedMD Practice Management helps your practice stay updated with the latest medical codes and rules essential to effective coding and billing, including ANSI 5010 and ICD 10. Since it’s a web-based solution, you never have to worry about upgrades or support fees. Updates are automatically implemented and free of charge through the online medical software platform, allowing you to focus on patient care.
AdvancedMD is based in South Jordan, Utah. With approximately 550,000 clients, including more than 45,000 physicians, AdvancedMD is one of the world’s largest providers of cloud-based medical software, including an ONC-ATCB-CCHIT 2011-2012 Certified complete electronic health record. AdvancedMD has recently become an independent company again, following the acquisition by Marlin Equity Partners in September 2015.
AdvancedMD Practice Management Key Features
- Integrated, same-screen appointment scheduling software access to Vital PM system information.
- Intuitive, color-coded medical scheduling software system design.
- Easy to learn and simple to train.
- Unlimited appointment flexibility with customizable columns and tabs.
- Fast search and simple coding management system.
- Integrated lookup screens let you search codes electronically by code or description.
- Detailed coding descriptions help verify that you’ve selected the proper codes.
- Save and store your most frequently-used medical codes so your coding pick lists stay short and manageable.
- Automatic coding updates to each code group annually at no extra charge.
- Includes a Claim Inspector™ that checks your claims against industry guidelines, such as LCD, NCD, CCI, HIPAA, LMRP edits and payer specific requirements.
- Uses proprietary logic to help ensure your claims are error-free prior to submission.
- Helps reduce denials, resubmits, and costly rework to improve overall revenue capture.
- Electronic look-up screens let you intuitively search by keywords or CPT codes and descriptions.
- Associated detail screens help ensure you’ve selected the appropriate codes.
- Frequently used medical codes can be saved and reused in short, easily managed pick lists.
- Making coding changes and edits prior to claims submission is simplified through an integrated review screen.
- Review all codes and descriptors related to a particular diagnosis or procedure from a simple drop-down pick list and insert a different code if desired.
- Rules updates are automatic and free.
- Future standards, such as ANSI 5010 and ICD-10, are already included.
- AdvancedMD offers training and educational materials to assist you in keeping your practice on top of the latest changes.
- Smooth ICD-10 Migration.
- Extensive medical practice management reporting capabilities.
- Sample medical reporting software categories.
- Customized ODBC-based reporting for unlimited data control.
- Medical practice or medical billing company: find reporting that fits your operations.
- AdvancedMD ePrescribing automates prescription management processes, improving care and decreasing medication risks and errors.
- Electronically pulls patient information and automatically populates prescription forms with the data.
- Access patient medication records quickly and easily from any web-enabled browser.
- Streamlines communications between doctors and pharmacies.
- Available as an add-on module to your AdvancedMD practice management system.
AdvancedMD Practice Management Screenshots
Products Similar to AdvancedMD Practice Management