AdvancedMD Practice Management Review
AdvancedMD Practice Management solution is a SaaS solution that’s accessible from any web-enabled browser.
AdvancedMD works with medical companies of all sizes. Their products streamline communications between different practices and providers, and are easily customizable to a number of specialties.
Caring Hands Family Clinic, Jackson's Point of Light, Midwest Orthopedic Foot and Ankle, Mountain West Dermatology, Sunwest Pediatrics, Surgical Pathology Laboratory
Customer Case Studies
Caring Hands Family Clinic, Jackson’s Point of Light
View Vendor's Product Page
About AdvancedMD Practice Management
The AdvancedMD practice management system offers robust workflow processes and a streamlined user interface simple enough for any staff member to use. This comprehensive practice management solution includes intuitive appointment scheduling, streamlined check-in processes, online charge capture, and automated eligibility verification. Since AdvancedPM is a web-based solution, users never have to worry about upgrades or costly hardware. Updates are automatic and free of charge enabling users to focus on patient care, not IT.
AdvancedMD delivers integrated workflow and personalized service to ensure the health of every practice and their patients.
An integrated suite of cloud solutions includes practice management/medical billing, electronic health records, telemedicine, patient experience, business analytics reporting, and physician performance benchmarking all backed by expert practice advocates.
AdvancedMD also offers full-service revenue cycle management and serves an expansive national footprint of more than 22,500 practitioners across 8,000 practices and 600 medical billing companies.
AdvancedMD Practice Management Key Features
- View and confirm patient information with just a click.
- View and confirm patient information with just a click.
- The full check-in process takes less than a minute.
- The eEligibility features automatically verifies patient insurance coverage prior to each appointment.
- Complete on-demand insurance verification checks as needed.
- Patient files are automatically updated with the most recent information each time insurance coverage is checked.
- Auto-calculate copays based on insurance fee schedules.
- Integrated OpenEdge payment processing helps front office staff quickly collect copays and outstanding balances.
- One click is all it takes to post payments to patient accounts.
- Use the online charge slips to post procedure, diagnosis or modifier codes.
- Set alerts for codes that require follow-up care.
- Enter charges via Apple iOS device on the AdvancedMobileDoc app.
- An intuitive interface lets front office staff check in patients in less than a minute.
- Scheduling integration for easier appointment recall.
- Complete all check-out functions in the same screen.
- Customize the scheduling system for multiple physicians, block times, locations, or appointment types.
- Create a series of frequently scheduled and repeating appointments.
- Increase staff productivity and more patients seen.
- Accurately track patient visits and ensure scheduled follow-up compliance.
- Pre-define default recall appointments based on procedures.
- Set a recall visit at the point of care.
- Reduce manual processes and lost follow-up visits.
Online Charge Slips and Charge Slip Templates
- Online charge slips can be easily customized to a practice’s needs, workflows, and specialty.
- Create customized codes for supplementary products and services.
- Eliminate misplaced charge slips by using online slips.
- Automatically transmit charges to in-house or outsourced billing system.
- Charges are available for review as soon as they are submitted by the provider.
- Review and approve charges before submission and make edits directly in the review screen.
- Access a comprehensive, searchable library of the four major medical code types.
- Search codes electronically by CPT and descriptions or by keywords, and then view the code details to ensure location of the correct descriptor.
- Free automatic code updates help users submit claims correctly the first time.
A/R Collections and Reports
- Assign collection worklists to billing specialists based on criteria such as specific skills or familiarity with certain payers.
- Use the automated collection worklists to divide and prioritize the workload among medical staff and increase productivity.
- Set the worklists to prioritize delinquent accounts receivable so users can capture more revenue and increase overall profitability.
- See standard ANSI payment and denial reasons in a visual display, giving users an easy way to view, manage, and follow up on rejected claims.
- See daily, at-a-glance updates of financial health and trends.
- View revenue trends by practice location, provider or payer.
Soft Collection Letters
- Use templates to quickly create collection letters for the appropriate phase of the collection cycle.
- Each medical collection letter can be previewed in an editing screen and modified as necessary.
- Track each action and response within software system to ensure that proper follow-up and timely progressive action is taken.
ClaimsInspector, Claims Center and eRemittance
- ClaimsInspector ensures that procedures are captured correctly and claims are error-free before submitting for payment, resulting in an almost-100% first-pass claim acceptance rate.
- An integrated clearinghouse helps users submit claims to hundreds of payers quickly and easily.
- Resolve rejections, denials, or errors with just a few clicks, and track insurance reimbursement through final posting.
- Carrier ERAs are automatically uploaded into the eRemittance center and matched with corresponding medical visits and charges.
OpenEdge Payment Processing
- Integrated payment processing helps users get paid faster and saves money on third-party processing.
- Payment collection is fast and easy: swipe the credit card and post the payment with a single click.
Daily Statement Batches and eStatements
- Generate daily statements for patient visits rather than waiting for a weekly or monthly batch.
- Automate the entire patient billing statement process to save time and increase staff productivity.
- Fast search and simple coding management system.
- Integrated lookup screens let users search codes electronically by code or description.
- Detailed coding descriptions help verify that users selected the proper codes.
- Save and store most frequently-used medical codes in order to keep coding pick lists short and manageable.
- Automatic coding updates to each code group annually at no extra charge.
- Includes a Claim Inspector™ that checks claims against industry guidelines, such as LCD, NCD, CCI, HIPAA, LMRP edits and payer specific requirements.
- Uses proprietary logic to help ensure claims are error-free prior to submission.
- Helps reduce denials, resubmits and rework to improve overall revenue capture.
- Rules updates are automatic and free.
- AdvancedMD offers training and educational materials to assist users in keeping practices on top of the latest changes.
- Extensive medical practice management reporting capabilities.
- Sample medical reporting software categories.
- Customized ODBC-based reporting for unlimited data control.
AdvancedMD Practice Management Screenshots
Products Similar to AdvancedMD Practice Management