AdvancedMD Practice Management Review
AdvancedMD Practice Management solution is a cloud-based software solution that’s accessible from any web-enabled browser.
AdvancedMD Practice Management software is built for practices large and small, easily customizable to whatever your specialty is. Since it has extensive interoperability features, it can also streamline communications between different practices and providers.
Customer Case Studies
About AdvancedMD Practice Management
Save time with ADP AdvancedMD practice management bundled with their market-leading EHR software. AdvancedMD practice management boasts robust workflow processes, while still remaining simple enough for any practice’s staff to learn easily. This comprehensive practice management solution includes intuitive appointment management to streamline registration, as well as charge capture and billing and eEligibility verification. AdvancedMD practice management helps you increase patient satisfaction and medical staff efficiency by tracking medical claims across their entire revenue cycle, while also providing extensive reports.
Additionally, AdvancedMD practice management helps your practice stay updated with the latest medical codes and rules essential to effective coding and billing, including ANSI 5010 and ICD 10. Since it’s a web-based solution, you never have to worry about upgrades or support fees with AdvancedMD practice management. Updates are automatically implemented and free of charge through ADP’s online medical software platform, allowing you to focus on patient care.
About ADP AdvancedMD
ADP AdvancedMD is based in Salt Lake City, Utah and is part of a globally-trusted company with nearly $9B in revenues. With approximately 550,000 clients, including more than 45,000 physicians, ADP AdvancedMD is one of the world’s largest providers of cloud-based medical software, including an ONC-ATCB-CCHIT 2011-2012 Certified complete electronic health record. Originally an independent company, AdvancedMD was acquired by ADP in March 2011.
AdvancedMD Practice Management Key Features
- Integrated, same-screen appointment scheduling software access to Vital PM system information.
- Intuitive, color-coded medical scheduling software system design.
- Easy to learn and simple to train.
- Unlimited appointment flexibility with customizable columns and tabs.
- Fast search and simple coding management system.
- Integrated lookup screens let you search codes electronically by code or description.
- Detailed coding descriptions help verify that you’ve selected the proper codes.
- Save and store your most frequently-used medical codes so your coding pick lists stay short and manageable.
- Automatic coding updates to each code group annually at no extra charge.
- Includes a Claim Inspector™ that checks your claims against industry guidelines, such as LCD, NCD, CCI, HIPAA, LMRP edits and payer specific requirements.
- Uses proprietary logic to help ensure your claims are error-free prior to submission.
- Helps reduce denials, resubmits, and costly rework to improve overall revenue capture.
- Electronic look-up screens let you intuitively search by keywords or CPT codes and descriptions.
- Associated detail screens help ensure you’ve selected the appropriate codes.
- Frequently used medical codes can be saved and reused in short, easily managed pick lists.
- Making coding changes and edits prior to claims submission is simplified through an integrated review screen.
- Review all codes and descriptors related to a particular diagnosis or procedure from a simple drop-down pick list and insert a different code if desired.
- Rules updates are automatic and free.
- Future standards, such as ANSI 5010 and ICD-10, are already included.
- ADP offers training and educational materials to assist you in keeping your practice on top of the latest changes.
- Smooth ICD-10 Migration.
- Extensive medical practice management reporting capabilities.
- Sample medical reporting software categories.
- Customized ODBC-based reporting for unlimited data control.
- Medical practice or medical billing company: find reporting that fits your operations.
- ADP AdvancedMD ePrescribing automates prescription management processes, improving care and decreasing medication risks and errors.
- Electronically pulls patient information and automatically populates prescription forms with the data.
- Access patient medication records quickly and easily from any web-enabled browser.
- Streamlines communications between doctors and pharmacies.
- Available as an add-on module to your AdvancedMD practice management system.
AdvancedMD Practice Management Screenshots
AdvancedMD Practice Management Videos
Products Similar to AdvancedMD Practice Management
What Others Say About AdvancedMD Practice Management
- AdvancedMD Medical Practice & Patient Management Software – Information Management Compare
“The AdvancedMD practice management software solution is your passport to lasting patient satisfaction and medical staff performance optimization.”
White Papers and Demos
White Paper provided by ADP AdvancedMD
The EHR & Practice Management Software Buyer's Guide provides a check off list so you can evaluate the software that you need better.